Kerbal Space Program Olympics

JCRGraphix

Anybody else here play Kerbal Space Program? It's an awesome game! I decided to take the map of the world, and create little countries tat would compete for the Olympics in Soccer, Hockey, and Football. In all, I came up with 24 countries, each based on ones in our world.  I also went ahead and created flags for each nation, since I'm a big fan of vexillology. 

Here is the world map and flags:

Map.png

FLAGS.png

The first countries are this world's version of the USA and the USSR:

FSA.png

USTR.png

Thanks so much!

I had some time today so I worked up a few more! The Democratic People's Republic of Gyeonju (N. Korea), the Republic of Gyeonju (S. Korea), the Haqaajan Khanate (combination of quite a bit of the middle east), and the United Kingdom of Weltshire (UK)

NorthGyeonju.png

SouthGyeonju.png

Haqaajan.png

Weltshire.png

I need to know what you do during the long gaps between threads because I was not expecting a Kerbal x Olympics fever dream. I am hoping that this isn't an incredible 2D template that you put together. I really want to believe that you have built your design talent to a new level and decided that you'd present your progress of 3D renderings by putting a variety of jerseys on these handsome guys.  I mostly want this because I would love to watch a live feed sim of the Kerbal Olympics. This is so charming and I treasure it. 

As for the variety of countries that we have seen, I think Durtenfel has the best look. Also a fan of FSA's hockey set, UK Weltshire's football set and Quentopec's leaf obsession. I also like PR of Gyeonju's entire lineup, but it's mostly because it is terrifying when paired with Kerbal models. I really hope to see more!

Archived