Jacksonville Jaguars Redesign Concept

PHXAZGFX

I absolutely love this concept.  And the helmet.  In today's world of wild helmets, I think it works as a legit option and definitely gives it a unique looks.

I feel sorry for the Jags.  Every time they work on a new uniform, the result is a forced-look, or a VERY weak effort like the version where gold was dumped from the uniform.  It's like they don't know what to do with everything and it becomes a train-wreck.

• Like 1

I love the white and teal jerseys.  I think both helmets are terrific, but I definitely like the gold and white version a bit more (I'd go with either the black or teal face mask). As others have said, I'd have both sleeve logos aligned so that the namesake mascot is facing forward.

I'm not a fan of either the gold or black jerseys, but I'm not an enthusiast for alternate jerseys in general.

Outstanding concept. 

• Like 1

Great concept overall, I would see this as a major upgrade on the jerseys. The helmet also looks but I think I'd agree it's best as an alt since it'd be associated with the Bengals stripes (which of course inspired it).

Personally, I think teal is the facemask to use because it ties the realism of the helmet back to the team identity. Plus it kinda matches the logo where the eyes/tongue are the only teal. Black feels dull and the other seem redundant, though I could see someone preferring the mask not to clash.

• Like 1

Awesome concept! This is definitely a massive upgrade over their current set.

I like your helmet idea, but I do feel like the last design in the set (solid gold color throughout) is definitely the one to use. The Jags have a rough history with their two-toned helmet experiment, and those kinda designs rarely look as good on the field as they do in pictures. 

• Like 2

The helmets are cool, but would be better suited for a college team going for something wild IMO.  The jerseys look fantastic (they never should’ve changed from that style in the first place, it was a top-3 uniform), though I’d be interested to see a slightly more modern take on the number font.

• 6 months later...

I love the jerseys, but I absolutely do not like the helmets - the bengals can get away with that because they are the first to come up with that concept, but putting spots on any Jagaurs uniform makes them look like a bigger joke than they already are (although Peterson could change all that this year since he's the best coach they've hired in nearly 20 years).