NBA Reverse Retro COMPLETE

johne9109

Sacramento Kings

Bt8gExC.png

Looking back through the Kings history one of the longest standing uniforms was this script design that debuted in the 70's when the team was still in Kansas City and lasted until the 90's. So I took that design and gave it the Kings current color scheme to make it really stand out

San Antonio Spurs

6YCYetm.png

The Spurs haven't made a lot of changes to their uniform over the years so for them I went back to their ABA days as the Dallas Chaparrals. I replaced Dallas with San Antonio and gave it the current color scheme. 

Toronto Raptors

SQKC0mw.png

First of all let me say that I LOVE what the Raptors did for their City Edition this year. i always felt it was a mistake to move away from their original design and they did a great merging of eras. I also went back to their original design; this time making it a predominantly red uniform that I feels would be a great Statement Edition with the Raptors current set. 

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA Reverse Retro 28/30 Kings, Spurs, and Raptors added

Here we are at the end 

Utah Jazz

jL2zvJx.png

For the Jazz I went with their mountain uniforms from the 90's into the 00's. I then gave it a current color scheme

Washington Wizards

qbU0QPt.png

The Wizards take a similar route. I feel like this is similar to what the Ducks and Coyotes did with their RR uniforms. They took hilariously bad uniforms and brought them back with great success. While these uniforms aren't bad they were at a poor time in the franchise's history that people don't like to remember, but I feel we are far enough removed that bringing them back with the current color scheme would be a big seller

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NBA Reverse Retro COMPLETE
On 11/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, johne9109 said:

San Antonio Spurs

6YCYetm.png

The Spurs haven't made a lot of changes to their uniform over the years so for them I went back to their ABA days as the Dallas Chaparrals. I replaced Dallas with San Antonio and gave it the current color scheme. 

That swoosh at the bottom is bigger than the word mark. I'd shrink that down or get rid of it. For the big A I'd probably try to find something similar to the Alabama A logo as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 months later...

Archived