2021-22 NHL Regular Season

CS85

21 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

The Canadiens are on their way to break the Capitals 1974-75 losing record, if they keep playing this way.

Hardly surprising considering half the team that took them to the SCF have either signed somewhere else or are injured. The effort level does worry me but it should get better soon. Too much roster turnaround, it was bound to happen

So question here, I'm  going to be in DC in January and noticed the bruins will be playing the capitals that weekend. 

I was looking up tickets and found some shockingly affordable ones for a Suite.......would it be that awkward to be in a suite as a fan of the visiting team? 

Seats say GA, so I assume that's just standing room & not assigned? 

I've honestly never been to a road game for any team in any sport before. 

Anyone in this meeting and/or was an executive for the 2010 Blackhawks has been fired or resigned today.

Good.  Rest of the report comes out today.

Edit:  Here's the report.

https://jenner.com/system/assets/assets/11549/original/Report to the Chicago Blackhawks Hockey Team - October 2021.pdf

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

3 minutes ago, heavybass said:

There's going to be 3 firings in the future... I suggest resigning now.

Bettman has blacklisted the executives fired today, including Bowman (who "resigned"), they fined the team $2 million, and Quenneville is going to likely have to step down in Florida.  The Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff may go too.  It's so frustrating.

All these people got rich, got fun new jobs, had success after brushing this under the rug like this kid's dignity was some immaterial trifle that was a worthwhile sacrifice in the name of winning.

Keep the bleeding going and keep the firings up.

• Like 3
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm withdrawing my Blackhawks fandom after this.  This organization sold their souls to win a cup, and who knows how ugly any of the Kane sexual assault event from a few years ago actually was.  There is nothing above board with this franchise, and while they did a lot of good things today, but I gotta be able to sleep at night, and I can't do that holding Blackhawks fandom in my heart.  I've been following and cheering for them for 20-odd years. 

Seattle Kraken, permission to come aboard.

• Like 4

twitter