Infrared41's Best And Worst Presented by BBTV - 2021 Week 6

BBTV

On 10/19/2021 at 3:08 PM, gothedistance said:

Is this just BBTV's best and worst list? I want to do a thread where it's for everybody. Or is this the place for it? If it is, notify and specify it. So we can avoid duplicate threads.

I don't think there has been a need for a mod action in the entire history of this thread. There's a first time for everything, I guess.

This thread is "for everybody" and I'm pretty sure you understand that.  You've stated your opinion in two threads now.  At this point, you're just being a smartass. Now I'm politely asking you to knock it off. Next time, I won't be so  polite. Do we have an understanding? Good.

BB52Big.jpg

10 hours ago, infrared41 said:

I didn't care for KC - WFT,  but I didn't think it was bad enough for the worst list.

Technically, it was a 'dishonorable mention', not an official 'worst'.  It really wasn't that bad, but this was an unusual week and there wasn't a lot of trash matchups.  In any normal week, it wouldn't have been a consideration, but if I'm paying for the space (that's how our deal works, right?) I'm going to fill out the list as much as I can.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, infrared41 said:

@Sport I like the new Bengals look.

I'll go as far to say I love them. Are their some small issues I'd correct if I was Lord Bezos? Sure. The Nemo pants are such a weird decision, for instance. But they're no longer wearing tiger themed super hero costumes. They look like a football team again and that's about all I can ask for. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of him 🤷‍♂️

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived