2021-22 NBA Thread

Gary

Golden State is ABSOLUTELY winning the title. Like someone mentioned earlier, it was a little easy to write them off because they were down for a few years with significant injuries. They're back though, so for me, it's really just a "nothing to see here" moment. And even though they've only gone against one-man teams so far, that's not their fault.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Oh boy. We’re in for another Golden State title run aren’t we?

Credit where it's due, they used their down years to rebuild and reload while their core got healthy. Most teams can't do that.

This Heat game is warfare.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This is why Celtics are the only team that stands a chance against the Warriors. When their defense is on, it's :censored:ing on. Miami doesn't have anything like that. Don't know if that will be enough (especially if the offense can't keep pace), but I think it would make for a better series. 

Warriors are also going to have over a week to rest. While Boston/Miami may only get a few days. 

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

These blowout playoffs are kind of the pits.

zzzzz wait huh there's been basketball playoffs?

oh, the warriors are back to sh-tstomping everything. ok I'm going back to bed. see you guys next year.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53Ocz8U.png

6 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Warriors finish off the Mavs tonight.

The only team in the west that could give them a fight limped out last round. Unless the NBA lets teams play defense it's Golden State's to lose.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Miami wasn’t gonna win without a 100% Jimmy Butler, but it’d be nice if anyone else stepped up even a little. 

Especially Bam Adebayo, who was the most dominant center in the East two playoffs ago and now is rendered useless by Robert Williams. Don’t get me wrong, Time Lord is nice, but c’mon man. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Butler's shooting 17% from three this series and doesn't appear to be getting any better. It's one thing to play while not perfectly healthy, but at what point is something too off to even continue? And Strus and Lowry both seem to have fully run out of juice. These last two games have been brutal to watch.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers