2021-22 NBA Thread

Gary

30 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Kings deal Halliburton, Hield, and Tristan Kardashian to Indy for Domontas Sabonis and Jeremy Lamb.

Why?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

23 minutes ago, Wings2 said:

I feel sorry for the people of Sarcamento. Stuck with an idiot owner in a new arena. 🙄 

I wish billionaires could fail. Vivek deserves to.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

lol Lakers

Last night was the worst loss of the year in a season full of bad losses.

Anyone not named AD or LeBron should be prepared to ship off today. Or not, as the rest of the league hates the Lakers.

Russ might be a top ten worst all-time trade. Maybe higher.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, the Warriors and Suns are still on top!

wrestlemania vi dance GIF by WWE

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Russ might be a top ten worst all-time trade. Maybe higher.

Trying to get Russ this season was like buying gas station sushi. You kinda knew what you were getting into and whoopsy-doodle, you've got a tapeworm.

• Like 2

people here are ecstatic that the Sixers didn’t have to include Thybull or Maxey in the trade. So far they’re considering it grand larceny.  Still don’t know the “official” deal. 

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

#13 is retired in Phila, so hoping he takes Ben’s #25.  No way he tries to wear 13. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."