Washington Football Team concept

jrvegeeta

I like where you are going with the logo.  Is Federals one of the names still in play?  I think there might be another name from the list that would make sense with this logo.  The only part I am not sold on is the white helmet. I see no way that they don't stick with a burgundy helmet at this point. 

8 hours ago, WideRight said:

I like where you are going with the logo.  Is Federals one of the names still in play?  I think there might be another name from the list that would make sense with this logo.  The only part I am not sold on is the white helmet. I see no way that they don't stick with a burgundy helmet at this point. 

Thanks for feedback, dude :)

At the time, I believe it was, but while I was designing this mock-up, the USFL “supposedly” bought the name back. I did, however, design the logo to work with my second name choice as well: Warriors. If the USFL really does get off the ground, I can easily make the changes. As for the helmet, I chose white to mix things up a bit - however, I do believe that you’re right - they are unlikely to not have a burgundy helmet.

• 1 month later...

Archived