Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

Sup folks! Welcome to 3.0 of my NFL concepts.... I began on NFL concepts and it's been a while since 1.0 and 2.0 so today I'm going to use the lessons and techniques I've been working on for the last couple of years and create what I really think the NFL will end up as... now some will have already been done before, but there is also some that I have freshly created so as tradition begins anew... let's begin with the team I began with last time...

THE LOS ANGELES RAMS

Home/Road Set 1
AM-JKLXShmSXk896JNVGQlFnulZ_RCwOymTv-Twa

AM-JKLX2lQcq9bcQEkaNsh42h575REDJg3lS1ywe

Home/Road Set 2

AM-JKLVs5ii22614h22smR1MQcpyaJqrmR9N4hmy

AM-JKLWlxSjuOT3bq0lYfQ0tV1oTnzmA-CCfDIhv

ALTERNATE(S)

AM-JKLU0z3PGz4QXG1EK7Xc_GOd2uUg6MfjJAOas

RETRO

AM-JKLVI4djsfcZnq800ZXU8LfjD2-wzXpT6G926

Boy the Rams organisation BONED the unveiling of their current set and no matter what moves they'll do to fix it.... they'll never escape the internet scrunity that they had ((as well as all of us giving them :censored: for Boneheaded off whites that didn't really work.))

So let's take the colors of the rebrand and apply that to the iconic Rams helmets and the iconic LA Rams uniforms, creating what should of been a clean look at SOFI.... I have used every aspect of LA Rams History and not use St Louis in either... plus I didn't do a Trojans tribute as before so I can point out the hidden references here.

The All White Alt with the Blue Helmet? Reference to the late 60's uniforms... The Retro is the obvious classics that the Rams became famous for... when they outsold the Trojans AND the Lakers.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooooo much better than the trash they're currently wearing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

5 minutes ago, heavybass said:

Which is why it's the Alt Jersey because this Rams set is not making monochromes...

I never suggested monochromes.. the white stripe looks like crap between the yellow stripes.. the alt blue pants would serve the role of the primary blue pants better than your current primary blue pants.. ideally with the white jersey.. I was really just saying you should eliminate the blue pants you currently have shown with the primaries and replace them with the alt blue pants

Moving onto the AFC now as the pattern will be one at a time NFC and then AFC....

First up it is a timeless, classic look loved by everyone... to the eventual reversion in 2023 of said classic, timeless look.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

HOME

AM-JKLWvi2R0kYXScNKkb5swzLQvKUO4rIPHslCo

ROAD

AM-JKLU6xJLwwZJKy7JLVf7YbzYmPg7CuRh7cC1C

ALTERNATE

AM-JKLXStNK3Qkye1--lklfexP3RomSBfwGBZpMv

The Dolphins eventual reversion to the classic look counts as a Retro so what I did was make white pants the defacto and colored pants the optional... teal home, white road and orange alt, I mean this is what the coach and the team are going to want.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Miami Dolphins 02/32

Now then... back the NFC and we are going to go to a side that also went through a rebrand as well but then absolutely made a :censored:ing mess of everything as they saw how Tampa Bay handled their rebrand and took on everything that went wrong for the Bucs... chrome facemasks, big numbers and wordmark... whatever the :censored: that was for their striping and not using their red pants?

Screw that let's see if I can fix what this team couldn't have the balls to do.

ATLANTA FALCONS

HOME

AM-JKLV1lx6EoJvr48Ojcmv8TTIOyX3nBpiUAXzV
ROAD
AM-JKLXMBAOxLaD0-ITE6X0icbV3hVMerV-t58Ui
ALT
AM-JKLVvgNivuoeWR90jPbWkoq8z9qGL5FnCE9Hl
RETRO

AM-JKLUoXwRDfUvAgkv54J_aQ9y97uHbQh4XsQw3

With the rebrand called a disaster although not as much as the Rams, I had to think on this one.... I wanted to mix the eras of the Falcons into this set so what I did was obviously replace the black helmets for the red helmets... given that Red/Black/White home and Red/White/White was not going to be an effective clean set... I added Black Pants and Red Pants to both sets creating the mix/match policy that modern NFL operates on.

The Alt is a tribute to the 70's and 80's with Red/Red/Silver and finally the Retro.... this is not 1991 Dirty Bird btw, the pants are an obvious clue as to which era I am tributing...

It's 2002 and why 2002? First year of the 32 Team bracket and the last year of the classic logo before it was redesigned to the current one.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Atlanta Falcons 03/32

From one colorful edition to one that only needed a few touchups because its something I have posted before... which got a lot of likes, so I figure why not.

DENVER BRONCOS

HOME

AM-JKLVsDCrtOUYOCBeEszerfjkCqVsIBwJrvq2x

ROAD

AM-JKLVu-DJxgVQI-OIjiw_zc4uaVo0wdI-llE4W

ALT

AM-JKLWWQ9nh6KJlyicfmWJTwZmVNJWcZCGh09aX

RETRO

AM-JKLUceLZovhh9ny4Li39CyVbAMlbvlYpemyUK

Yes I remember the big critique of these simplified Broncos uniforms and that was thick numberlines, which is why I went and did that... everything stays the same, the Broncos are enjoying life as a Blue centric team and are currently one of the teams that are in the hunt in the AFC for playoffs etc.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Denver Broncos 04/32
On 11/1/2021 at 9:07 PM, heavybass said:

AM-JKLXIkCPsZWqapfbhmYFqdnIyv90zOKfefU2-

AM-JKLVV2OwHm5Ch7acSgykGxDQeRjiURHxr4RQ2

AM-JKLUpNaYFiljfKYidJRwWOSV10CbcFldEUcnd

As suggested, the blue pants with the white stripe was eliminated and the alt blue pants from the alts became primarys

Yellow numbers on a white jersey would look terrible in real life without an outline. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 minutes ago, heavybass said:

Actually that's not yellow.... look carefully, it's a darker shade.

Point still stands though. It'd need something to separate the white and the darker yellow/gold. Trying to decipher between an 8 or a 9 in that font would be terrible from 100+ feet away.

42 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Point still stands though. It'd need something to separate the white and the darker yellow/gold. Trying to decipher between an 8 or a 9 in that font would be terrible from 100+ feet away.

When we are at point of digital enhancement and high :censored:ing quality feed?

AM-JKLVTjWHeYQ5cICbf4abJ4ibwQIujyM7hd6Zb

1 minute ago, heavybass said:

When we are at point of digital enhancement and high :censored:ing quality feed?

AM-JKLVTjWHeYQ5cICbf4abJ4ibwQIujyM7hd6Zb

You think it’s just by chance no team in college football or pro sports has plain yellow/gold numbers on a white jersey in 2021?  Blue numbers are far superior anyway. 

Archived