Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up in 3.0.... is another attempt by me to give this team the best uniforms that they ever had.... not their Midnight Greens which won them a Super Bowl, that's been reduced to Alt state... it's time to create the modern kelly greens..

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

HOME
AM-JKLUyqBG5mmEcbr3hTrrJVf5daC5dVADCcSiG

ROAD

AM-JKLWA9WUJEm9oH76NFrmHCBFGnvyDLXUoJE-i

ALT

AM-JKLUnsET_TSoHjLz5PohGYs_XwfRMv5zKeM5s

RETRO

AM-JKLWyKx7fhw3YlcBTSjWyFLdoo0OJmXUOKGuJ

So the Kelly Greens are the best uniforms for the Eagles and not the hideous Midnight Greens... some people are firmly like the Midnights better, not me.

So the Modern Kelly Greens is something I wanted to do and from the last concept I posted on here which was Eagles in 2021, I used a bit too much black and tried to use an off colour to work it around as the road... this now replaces that design.

Home/Road uses the bright Kelly Green in junction with the current Silver and the White to bring the classic Retro design into the modern era... speaking of Retro designs, this one is based on the best season of the Randall Cunninghams... 1992 where the team fought in rememberance of Jerome Brown and nearly got to the Super Bowl... only to be denied that year by their rivals, the Dallas Cowboys.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Philadelphia Eagles 05/32

Team 6 now and this side is plagued with relocation odds as of lately but mostly at the fault of their owner... but for two magical years, this team moved to another location temporarily and against the odds won the Super Bowl when no one expected to... now they play sort of ok/average.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

HOME

AM-JKLX-cEWGJIF4cmiHlkRMIOD5xgn5H4vOWtWu
ROAD
AM-JKLVVh-jH4XDhuFI8yxOThDrhWWzdCPH4PCBM
ALT
AM-JKLUb65OAKI6oGAjH4X5J5VwZ7tO8WV7PmZRS
RETRO

AM-JKLWOsJClvjNRZ5h8nui-8Wp8CFM7VcqeLV5o

Jacksonville's recent years have been on the downs and ups... from finishing 0-17 in 2022 to winning the Super Bowl in 2024... no one could of predicted how Shahid Khan was kicked out of his own club by the board of directors and how they were able to move to a different city for a couple of years and somehow got very popular in one place.... Home and Road has not changed from the 2021 redesign I posted and neither was the Alts which were all blacks and all whites the former Color Rush... nor the Retro in this case celebrates the first time that the Jaguars got to a championship game in 1996 losing out to New England although they would of been curbed by a dominant Green Bay.

No this team went to a city that openly welcomed them as soon as they arrived... the city of San Antonio, Texas.

SAN ANTONIO JAGUARS

AM-JKLVbq1PeUrx_kyI3xXhfyOk21OyUkVjMesSn

AM-JKLWt0cEVc8DbBBWoNtqFGs4ZthXZlSKincIO

AM-JKLVOrgp5Rzui9BSxMR15w-H8Sfc1EK2H_UaC

The Fiesta Uniforms as I call them combine the Black and White of current Jags with the Turquiose, Fuschia and Orange of San Antonio's Fiesta History... plus turquiose sets off the Jags well.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Jacksonville Jaguars 06/32

Team 7 takes us North.... way north into the wilds of Viking Country to where Black doesn't belong on a viking... seriously @NH4 did with his idea for Minnesota and I had the same view as he did... BLACK DOES NOT BELONG ON MINNESOTA PERIOD.

That being said.... I also want to use the phrase what's old can be used as what's new.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

HOME

AM-JKLUGNOkInkR7YEdZIQb9JoRlBnvl0lrGkBUj

ROAD

AM-JKLXwS11snluC6-DYgEHYiYJB_Mu7k2LZmcnY

ALT

AM-JKLWszOQn2nti56iMNUlGsQBBiji3hdxzeBXG

RETRO

AM-JKLVQqvBDwymx_1YvdrnIFVj7dY7L9OlHFcaD

Minnesota's theme is what's old is what's new... so that means reworking the infamous prototypes of the Vikings into the current design and I think I got that right... also changing the purple to be more intimidating yet normal made me go back to the Randy Moss era... so that Purple was used.

The Alt and the Retro are good ole classic Minnesota Viking staples as they were known as the Purple Eaters.... a vicious era of defensive football, so that was the idea.... INTIMIDATION.

Plus no black, seriously whoever did that needed to be shot.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Minnesota Vikings 07/32

Next up in 3.0 is essentially a side that has been the same for 20+ years.. no not the Texans, that's later on. For a team that has won 2 Super Bowls with essentially the same look... it was time for a MUCH needed change.

BALTIMORE RAVENS

HOME

qKcf4IwRXpZQSVwAoh4cinlEACICpBg5hqSHpiNA

ROAD

HkkVd0AHNJF411ib7kSViqERcon6GMi95mdiWZh1

ALT

Ly5cooxH2uce-u_f1JlRBwjLaPQFpbbigcewSKbD

RETRO

TJQRm84vxO7tGg8PxEBi6XFM8MkFJ0CJaze4NWXo

Yes the Ravens needed a much better integral use of Maryland better than what they have so I took what I did for the Terps and applied it here.... the helmets are a dark purple as it was intended with a much larger raven head and no stupid B... that's gone, in actuality I used more Red and Gold here to emphasis the Maryland theme.

Gold/Purple for the Alt and for the Retro since legally they can't use the first design because the bastards stole it from that guy and still refusing to pay him... you get the 2003 look instead because :censored: you Baltimore.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Baltimore Ravens 08/32

3.0 doesn't need sentimentality honestly, the next team today decided to get rid of it's comedic standing in the community... and decided the one way to get rid of its problems was to cut the cancer that was killing the club was for the new owner to dispatch the former owners in a ruthless take over that was legal and from there, the move to Arlington Heights seemed to be in the right direction... currently in the consistant hunt of the playoffs, they are good and then they are ok... but to the world they are...

CHICAGO BEARS

HOME

AM-JKLXXUB6du-VyIRxE5aJpv78k3RRA7IFmufHj

ROAD

AM-JKLWzSI9ZX7lE56kVus03jTd10MXVlf9AKwXq

ALT

AM-JKLX_HYLVNgKmGetUDvVHOTG8ALR3en_GOUn0

RETRO

AM-JKLX3G4qk1QY7Pw89eECl3hqpTkrtZqHa4qXC

The first part of the plan to change the Bears is going to be the move to Arlington Heights... from there, it would be hard to remove the Halas legacy but it'll have to be done, I created this idea on the basis of a new owner taking changes but not drastic changes.

Three stripes is the pattern on the sleeves and now on the pants as well... Navy, White and Orange the three colors of each, and the Retro is basically the easiest thing to do... the 2nd strongest team to have ever won the Super Bowl, the 85 Bears and it was intended to them to beat the Dolphins, well that was until New England ruined the plan.

EDIT: Turns out the Retro is from the early 70's and not 85 so whoops.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Chicago Bears 09/32
On 11/9/2021 at 4:09 AM, heavybass said:

Next up in 3.0 is essentially a side that has been the same for 20+ years.. no not the Texans, that's later on. For a team that has won 2 Super Bowls with essentially the same look... it was time for a MUCH needed change.

BALTIMORE RAVENS

HOME

qKcf4IwRXpZQSVwAoh4cinlEACICpBg5hqSHpiNA

ROAD

HkkVd0AHNJF411ib7kSViqERcon6GMi95mdiWZh1

ALT

Ly5cooxH2uce-u_f1JlRBwjLaPQFpbbigcewSKbD

RETRO

TJQRm84vxO7tGg8PxEBi6XFM8MkFJ0CJaze4NWXo

Yes the Ravens needed a much better integral use of Maryland better than what they have so I took what I did for the Terps and applied it here.... the helmets are a dark purple as it was intended with a much larger raven head and no stupid B... that's gone, in actuality I used more Red and Gold here to emphasis the Maryland theme.

Gold/Purple for the Alt and for the Retro since legally they can't use the first design because the bastards stole it from that guy and still refusing to pay him... you get the 2003 look instead because :censored: you Baltimore.

The Ravens aren’t loading.

Alright I'm going to be moving onto the next team... a team that won in 2020 giving Drew Brees his swansong moment, denying the Tom Brady led Tampa Bay Bucs in the NFC title game and leading the charge to defeat a Lamar Jackson led Baltimore Ravens.... then unfortuately the eventual decline would happen and the Saints are just meh... but at least these look good right?

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

HOME
AM-JKLU6OaCV7MnrFno6lTnFkPg6BNsrym1KAb_H
ROAD

AM-JKLW0v_AWb92-aQrt36WYjvt930WhFaJ3I-tZ

ALT
AM-JKLW-P8qLk0lGwMfQCL8CEWn5Cs1SnnbDr9Fk
RETRO

AM-JKLWg0SjHVQGspfSrDFbkEf9FszTvS3K7d2vZ

The Saints converted to their color rush design in 2022 to get rid of the all monochromes that did win a Super Bowl in 2020 ((my continunity))... so designing a set around that color rush was fun to do with Home, Road and Alt.

The Retro was obvious for this one and it's not their past look, nor their past helmet.... the post Katrina Saints were a time where not only the team unified together but so did the City and whilst in that first year they came close, it wasn't in 2006 where they finally did get that Super Bowl beating the Colts.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - New Orleans Saints 10/32

Team Number 11 and the winners of the 2021 Super Bowl...

CINCINNATI BENGALS

HOME

AM-JKLXpQbR8RtPFCmYRbFNjXKpiVOhmFZjAMewh

ROAD

AM-JKLXuqZ3jBVHAwrBTrYTDrgT2vnSSO5elFoMg

ALT

AM-JKLXqZ4Lsa3W9ZbThSzA5iD74cbIGAI0JilPJ

RETRO

AM-JKLVi2DGoD-O6c5ewmyT2XYF29Ch_CTsXapun

When the joke stops becoming funny and starts becoming serious... is something you can say about the Cincinnati Bengals whom after a new owner was brought in, did so much to transform the culture, transform the team and built a new indoor training facility which is something Pat Mcafee still goes on about... turning these pussycats into feared jungle predators.

The Bengals are no longer a joke, a deadly force in playoff contention... something haters still can't get over, the one time joke of the AFC North is now playing real.

2021 rebrand is still the flavor tag here, Home, Road, Alt and Retro is the same as it was... the same outfit that sent Tom Brady into retirement.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Cincinnati Bengals 11/32

Next up is a team from the AFC South... and a team that won the 2023 AFC Conference but lost the Super Bowl in the god awful Navys so a much needed change had to happen especially for the Henry Freight Train of the....

TENNESSEE TITANS

HOME

AM-JKLUWEpGJW7NdAZkJLEo_B3IAfa1F0fOvH-8B

ROAD

AM-JKLUX8OdMTv3Llc3DIvei9rh-xCWrzF4Fv2WK

ALT

AM-JKLVMOujHdxueZA_i10jRgByUOi0YZYvVEfbL

RETRO

AM-JKLVarakx_RUVmMR_RShoqz8Yme4ac7Qfc7EJ

Tennessee had one very, VERY good look and then they went into those cursed Navys which Tannehil/Henry made popular and made many attempts to get to the promise land.... they did but they fell short again, so I wanted to utilise that infamous Titan Blue as the basis of what to do and using it as the Home and Road was an idea, Navys were essentially banned by the NFL because they wanted the teams to be colorful in HD appearances...

The Alt I went with all scarlets so that let the Retro and I figured I went with the first year they became Titans in 1999 as it was a classic kit... but the team will ALWAYS be forever cursed as the Houston :censored:ing Oilers.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Tennessee Titans 12/32

So not many fans of the Titans concept? I can understand it is a different sort... normally I try not to do major redesigns of exisiting team but this one I felt needed a bit of a boost somewhat... let's get to that:

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

HOME

coBBFaRaGI4q06os5xd74ZhdGOKuOAh0lCZB-N-a

ROAD

RCqWff9YU4T-Z_zxfhI_iCZklVnSGhVH3sA8rF4O

ALT

iFvpBd1D6o05nTfp7uDBfxrYFosbz1pw3x0yqYFk

RETRO

Tvgpk3tOpIDiHSqQLV_B5YagkitTQhu7F7cICLEM

The 49ers have always been there haven't they? I figured they have never been proper gold have they not so this is why I threw out 49er Gold to go with the Red and White but instead of black as say the Alt, it becomes the support color and they needed that support because otherwise it would get lost... so Silver Alts is the way forward as they tend to recycle old looks for new regardless... plus before they were gold, they were silver.

Retro was obvious here... 1981 aka the birth of the San Fran Dynasty.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - San Francisco 49ers 13/32
10 hours ago, heavybass said:

So not many fans of the Titans concept? I can understand it is a different sort... normally I try not to do major redesigns of exisiting team but this one I felt needed a bit of a boost somewhat... let's get to that:

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

HOME

coBBFaRaGI4q06os5xd74ZhdGOKuOAh0lCZB-N-a

ROAD

RCqWff9YU4T-Z_zxfhI_iCZklVnSGhVH3sA8rF4O

ALT

iFvpBd1D6o05nTfp7uDBfxrYFosbz1pw3x0yqYFk

RETRO

Tvgpk3tOpIDiHSqQLV_B5YagkitTQhu7F7cICLEM

The 49ers have always been there haven't they? I figured they have never been proper gold have they not so this is why I threw out 49er Gold to go with the Red and White but instead of black as say the Alt, it becomes the support color and they needed that support because otherwise it would get lost... so Silver Alts is the way forward as they tend to recycle old looks for new regardless... plus before they were gold, they were silver.

Retro was obvious here... 1981 aka the birth of the San Fran Dynasty.

The red pants look a bit too much like the Chiefs, but the rest of the set looks pretty good. I like the black trim on the stripes.

Overall you’ve got a pretty good series!

Archived