Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

EXPANSION
Time for the original team to make it's way to San Antonio as this one required a think... how was I going to do an original expansion in a place targetted by the NFL... so I had to think of unique things that are associated and looking at a concept on here, gave me the idea... the fiesta colours are unique enough as an attraction so that got the ball rolling... and it all led to a brilliant idea so one brainstorm later and I am going to give you all an original expansion concept.

Say hello to the most unique team in the league since the Creamsicle Bucs.

SAN ANTONIO DEFENDERS/DEFENSORES

HOME
AM-JKLWpg-uvT89DX_30VUKVbYUbf92oOYSI-A6k
ROAD
AM-JKLVrdnp0wpf1pdQBBadUhwVBUe8WnHXG9JWb
ALT
AM-JKLVN8yqqXydLdt8pIgTcoQ3Iu_yzS02PLLmQ
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLX2XUB3SJediO3WdqNdYlfA1M6aJCQmkfnG

Say hello to the Fiesta.. a team that brings a unique festival branded party to the No Fun League... operating from the Alamodome, this was the brilliant brainchild of San Antonio Spurs owner Gregg Popovich, allowing him to bring a football team into the city which originally was going to be the San Antonio Spurs but the NBA's chinese backers didn't want it to happen.

The idea for the Home and for the Road is that the Black and White serve as the canvas as the actual attraction is the Fiesta Colors of Teal, Magenta and Orange... the Alt is Spurs Grey since Popovich is the owner of the Fiesta and finally since the team is new, there is no Retro but instead an all Teal Color Rush was selected with Black taking the place of the Teal in the Fiesta.

The idea of this is essentially to create a new timeless look like the Cleveland Browns.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - San Antonio Fiesta 32/32 Regular 5/??? Expansion
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For San Antonio I think you could take a page from the San Antonio Commanders and keep that helmet pattern, but confine it in the silhouette of the Alamo on the back of the helmet, Or come up with some type of a mascot ala the Jacksonville Bulls. The pant stripe would also look better if it copied the direction of the side panels of the Spurs current Fiesta jerseys.

San Antonio Commanders unveil uniforms for inaugural season

Jacksonville Bulls | USFL-TheRebelLeague

San Antonio Spurs unveil Fiesta-inspired NBA City Edition uniforms | KABB

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ok the Shields have been added... you also probably got spoiled for the UAXF whenever I'm going to add the Commanders for that.

In all honestly, I wasn't expecting the amount of praise for this. Considering I've had a rough couple of years to begin with.... I didn't realise when my skills got better, probably the pandemic or something but thank you everyone.

Of course we aren't done yet because I'm going to be adding the teams that I want to see... in places you don't expect.

3 hours ago, heavybass said:

I couldn't think of a better nickname sadly.

Every time they have a lackluster performance, fans will call them "the Siesta."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

19 minutes ago, Dion Jones Jr. said:

How about the San Antonio Rebels? It's based off the battle for the Alamo, or u could go one step further like SFGiants and call them the Rebeldes

Rebels is never used to refer to the Alamo or the Texians involved there. Defenders works. Rebels refers to that other group that ran the state for four years in the 1860's. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - San Antonio Defenders/Defensores 32/32 Regular 5/??? Expansion

Let's have some fun now shall we? In essence the league is done at 36 because Goodell wants more of that sweet money... but what if he wanted to go to 40? Well that would be problematic... thankfully this is fictional so we can waive these rules away.

The Oilers are going to count as 37... so we now move onto team #38.

South of the Border time for a team that would like to talk to you in offer of a deal... known in Spain as the Ciudad de México Diablos... for the rest of us English speakers.

MEXICO CITY DIABLOS

HOME
AM-JKLWaqq0AIcdqU4_fu7HTdK5QFVs5lXlYgc-7ROAD
AM-JKLV1y1-n1hGFrWRWJK2URke8jihGWdZLbiBZ
ALT
AM-JKLUAjnXEpcubCH5FAhugL2BAaih606p3-yDx
RETRO

AM-JKLVwtXmON9MKpoorLnYeitlfin89Qv2stKMe

The football sensation that is mega popular in Mexico... the Diablos are one of the most popular looking teams in the Southwest, using Diablo Red, Black, Silver, White... you might think that copied the Falcons in their looks but the devlish gleam in the Diablo Gold will tell you otherwise.

Home is Red/Black/Red with Black and White alt pants, Road is Red/White/Red with same pants, All Silver Alt and finally a Diablo Gold Color Rush.

This team is one thing you don't want to make a deal with.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Mexico City Diablos 32/32 Regular 6/??? Expansion
On 12/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, heavybass said:

Version 2.

AM-JKLX8GkV4Z1nSoc1aPOSV5RhZ-RK2cYSurXb3

AM-JKLV35qBh7T-rcS5huQcADV46OEp66CO-Ydmi

AM-JKLWdQRg83HtXC8iQlwVgpo_MfaicZfDDFh54

AM-JKLXocNXlmZCuk5ogLAOmrWqcjhbM2VKhuG71

Get ready to party like it's 1999

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

Let's have some fun now shall we? In essence the league is done at 36 because Goodell wants more of that sweet money... but what if he wanted to go to 40? Well that would be problematic... thankfully this is fictional so we can waive these rules away.

The Oilers are going to count as 37... so we now move onto team #38.

South of the Border time for a team that would like to talk to you in offer of a deal... known in Spain as the Ciudad de México Diablos... for the rest of us English speakers.

MEXICO CITY DIABLOS

HOME
AM-JKLWaqq0AIcdqU4_fu7HTdK5QFVs5lXlYgc-7ROAD
AM-JKLV1y1-n1hGFrWRWJK2URke8jihGWdZLbiBZ
ALT
AM-JKLUAjnXEpcubCH5FAhugL2BAaih606p3-yDx
RETRO

AM-JKLVwtXmON9MKpoorLnYeitlfin89Qv2stKMe

The football sensation that is mega popular in Mexico... the Diablos are one of the most popular looking teams in the Southwest, using Diablo Red, Black, Silver, White... you might think that copied the Falcons in their looks but the devlish gleam in the Diablo Gold will tell you otherwise.

Home is Red/Black/Red with Black and White alt pants, Road is Red/White/Red with same pants, All Silver Alt and finally a Diablo Gold Color Rush.

This team is one thing you don't want to make a deal with.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard of Mexico City getting a team as much as we've heard of the possibility for London. 

Archived