Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for team #39 and a fav of mine to usually work on... this team is another international team and for some reason, it takes place in a country that is primarily built for rugby players but Irish rugby players are worth a premium to the league and the league did have a Austrailian Rugby League player play for the 49ers.... the Bills also had an English rugby player.

Anyway to the Emerald Isle!

DUBLIN CELTICS

HOME
AM-JKLWXm-tBfS9Tj97x2QD7v-XTvkjVUiw_t3i4ROAD
AM-JKLV7rPB0wL8GmXfbCBd1Vehvpk9kDUMNz_slALT
AM-JKLWLv9YIHjtktuy0f9-yQzV9ITv3mU5LSRZ8COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLX3zD4kcRMIB7rkHCRuyfYlGBUS8aQansR9

Originally the Dublin Celtic Tigers, this team was a testing experiment to see if the NFL can expand to Ireland and adapt to thrive there, however the Irish government was primarily in charge and considering how inept they are.... it only lasted around 3-4 years until the owners of the Boston Celtics came in, bought the team for cheap and changed it to Dublin Celtics... the Tiger logo stays around since it's suppose to represent the economic spirit of Ireland.

Home, Road and Alt has three pants to use on rotation... Home is Green, Road is White and Alt is Black... unfortuately their Color Rush is described as blatant stereotyping that it has become an absolute mockery of the Irish people... known as the 'Top of the Morning' Set... White Helmet, Green shirt and Orange pants... chaos happens for a reason.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Dublin Celtics 32/32 Regular 7/??? Expansion

Not really feeling the black for the Dublin Celtics, perhaps the shade of Green you've used for the colour rush and Saint Patrick's Blue (similar shade to navy) might work better.  Also making the shoulder stripes look like claw marks could be an option.

5 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Not really feeling the black for the Dublin Celtics, perhaps the shade of Green you've used for the colour rush and Saint Patrick's Blue (similar shade to navy) might work better.  Also making the shoulder stripes look like claw marks coulbe an option.

6 hours ago, heavybass said:

the owners of the Boston Celtics came in, bought the team for cheap and changed it to Dublin Celtics

7 hours ago, heavybass said:

the owners of the Boston Celtics came in, bought the team for cheap and changed it to Dublin Celtics

I get that, just that in my mind the definative Boston Celtics look is just Green and White , and there is a lot of Black on the shirt (though the Celtics have used black as the colour for their third outfits).

And you can have your definitive Dublin Celtics if you set your mind to it.

Meanwhile for the rest of us.

AM-JKLW9EkV2_tni5ehVYJNJK8XuLBNi6BPex8he

AM-JKLV70FaUYpN9aofdjWcP3t_vOD607j9wa2ta

AM-JKLUXvVNmNjP_QT8xZoJzh2yqOL8nx9AOoZPN

I went with a darker green to go with the black.... it probably looks like Hunter Green to some of you but adding stripes to the shoulders was a counter point to add... even though it looks like the team stole from Carolina.

And finally team #40.... only because the NFL wanted to bring a rivalry to the Northwest...

PORTLAND RIVER HOGS

HOME

AM-JKLXMKTlCxJBNuf7J3dYq-j4iHJfpwor-nDua
ROAD
AM-JKLXr2EnKVeyhzhWsMKwzZiS8aTA7uIFyGcxc
ALT
AM-JKLV10K9LZW0esGsvQl2VnH6xF99hFY-DX6OP
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLWWh8MIQOMJxZm6oTk3SoVoXfVcY9Kf-rm8

The River Hogs of Portland that play in a beautiful riverside stadium known as the Bay of Pigs... are one of the only sides remaining to use Navy and Silver strongly in a set designed to counter their fierce rivals, the Seahawks.

Home, Road, Alt and even the Color Rush is designed in part to work with the Hogs as Navy, Blue, Silver and White are used.

This is the last team to go on the list of 40.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Portland River Hogs 32/32 Regular 8/??? Expansion

Time for Wave 2.

**If you are content with the stuff I've done for 3.0 aka the 40 team NFL then I am telling you that you can opt out of this thread and watch any of the other threads I currently have for other content for other stuff.... the NCAA Arena Football thread is one such example as well as the UAXF... if you continue on here, then I shall do my best in providing quality.**

With that being said, time for team 41... this was a team that was going to go into the previous thread but the NFL was focused on San Antonio that it didn't get in, plus I wanted to make one last change.

Representing the State above Texas!

OKLAHOMA BISONS

HOME
AM-JKLXl5blOXmTz5AO0SukipK4nxVUAQABiQ_En
ROAD
AM-JKLVJaQ-haxha6qrt4SJaD7eMWSYMDuuglu-V
ALT
AM-JKLUn5sMt8LV4eLq1BR4rLgG1lrx5gufKgCla
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLXFMQ7vMQDOa0Vdd6s0dnVcFw7o9lTqGB8B

The Oklahoma Bisons formally used to be known as the Oklahoma City Bison is a side that represents the hopes of the Oklahoma state, a state dominated by Sooners and Cowboys... the recent redesign takes the red from the sooners and the orange from the cowboys and mixes them together in hopes of attracting both sides as well as other teams.

But the red is a very unique shade so that was chosen... Home, Alt, Road is themed in Bison Red, Orange and White whilst the Color Rush focuses on Cream as the basis with Bison Red and Orange as the support.

This side hopefully will be better than the NBA team that was ran out of town for being so :censored:ing rubbish.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Oklahoma Bisons 32/32 Regular 9/??? Expansion

Archived