Introducing the Coachella Valley Firebirds

TaylorMade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coachella-valley-firebirds-seattle-krake

Looks great, honestly.  Curious if their unis will be similar in style to the Kraken. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Kraken org really likes tall wordmarks, eh?

Edit: I give it a solid 7.5 out of 10… the secondary gets a 10 out of 10. I hope the jerseys are equal. I only wish there was some sort of interlocking CV.  

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

10 minutes ago, wildwing64 said:

Unlike other AHL teams that borrow from their parent clubs (or at least have vaguely similar identities) the Kraken and Firebirds are both colour and thematic inversions of each other. I really like that.

Agreed. The red eye of the Kraken with the ice blue eye on the F-bird? Love that. 

41 minutes ago, wildwing64 said:

Unlike other AHL teams that borrow from their parent clubs (or at least have vaguely similar identities) the Kraken and Firebirds are both colour and thematic inversions of each other. I really like that.

34 minutes ago, DPHF said:

Agreed. The red eye of the Kraken with the ice blue eye on the F-bird? Love that. 

That’s a great observation!

I love the Firebirds’ colors, though I can’t tell if the dark color is black, navy blue, or a really, really dark purple.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

8 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

That’s a great observation!

I love the Firebirds’ colors, though I can’t tell if the dark color is black, navy blue, or a really, really dark purple.

It appears to be the "Deep Sea Blue" that the Kraken use.

1 hour ago, gordie_delini said:

Not sure how I even managed to accomplish that 🤣

Hold the heck up... you back around here now?? Long time no see!  Welcome back to the Creamery!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived