NCAA Basketball Court Redesigns - Colorado Added

Rygi13

Really like how unique the last two are. These are the first two however that I think could use some small edits.

For GW, I think making the paint area navy and the conference logos marble would provide a little bit of needed contrast.

And for ND, I love the addition of the clover on the sideline but I think it needs the break in the white lines, similar to the spacing between the white and gold lines or the break around Notre Dame on the baselines.

Overall great designs and love the detail of the gold leaf look on ND

• Like 1

Florida Gators - Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center
Whenever I think of Florida's basketball court I always think back to their two tone three point design. Their current court is heavy on blue and corporate sponsors. As an homage to the boundary pushing designs of "old", the new court is split between blue and orange. The boundary and lane's also feature the a gator skin pattern and the team's wordmark replaces the arena's name.

evqIMco.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Rygi13 changed the title to NCAA Basketball Court Redesigns - Florida & Notre Dame Added
  • 3 months later...

UCLA Bruins - Pauley Pavilion

UCLA Joins the big ten and gets some slight modifications to their court. The black court lines are replaced with white, a team color. The paint loses its... paint and the iconic UCLA script is added to each baseline. John Wooden's signature makes its way onto the court and 11 championship stars are added to the mid-court sideline.

NIwbu0t.jpg

USC Trojans - Galen Center

I've already made a USC design, here it is again with the B1G logo
lvRavr2.jpg

• Like 1

• Rygi13 changed the title to NCAA Basketball Court Redesigns - UCLA & USC Added
  • Rygi13 changed the title to NCAA Basketball Court Redesigns - Colorado Added
On 4/4/2022 at 3:24 PM, Rygi13 said:

Florida Gators - Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center
Whenever I think of Florida's basketball court I always think back to their two tone three point design. Their current court is heavy on blue and corporate sponsors. As an homage to the boundary pushing designs of "old", the new court is split between blue and orange. The boundary and lane's also feature the a gator skin pattern and the team's wordmark replaces the arena's name.

evqIMco.png

Something about simple, white, bold team wordmarks on the baselines I just love on a court.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

Colorado Buffaloes - CU Events Center
Not too many changes for the Buffs. The lane gets a coat of black paint, and Ralphie and the Pac 12 10 logos get a touch of gold . The mountains on the court are no longer painted in gray, but created out of the wood pattern of the court.
TT9LpNB.jpg

Love the court. Only change I'd make is add some white to the Pac-12 logo, like the one on their football field.

spacer.png

On 7/8/2022 at 10:18 AM, Rygi13 said:

Colorado Buffaloes - CU Events Center
Not too many changes for the Buffs. The lane gets a coat of black paint, and Ralphie and the Pac 12 10 logos get a touch of gold . The mountains on the court are no longer painted in gray, but created out of the wood pattern of the court.
TT9LpNB.jpg

I like it, but if it were to be a real option, I could see CU not paying the upcharge for the custom wordwork and rather just going with a painted court. That's a lot of wood that has to be custom-fit. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.