USFL 2023 - Uniforms and Logos

sky1324

On the subject of the Panthers - my opinion:

1. I don't like the parallelogram - at all.  It's a rather awkward logo angle to even work with.  yeah, its unique.  So what?  It causes problems on critical elements - helmets, for one.

2.  I really don't like the alternate logo.  Looks, well, weird, to me.  Like it was forced to be what it is - an oddly shaped M (at best).

Bonus opinion (not logo related):  truly think, before the draft is even held, that the Panthers will win USFL Bowl I (or whatever they call it).  Jeff Fisher is far and away the best coach in the league, by miles.  His football mind alone will lead them to the best record in the league.  (Kinda like Spurrier did in AAF).

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

2 hours ago, EJ_Barlik said:

On the subject of the Panthers - my opinion:

1. I don't like the parallelogram - at all.  It's a rather awkward logo angle to even work with.  yeah, its unique.  So what?  It causes problems on critical elements - helmets, for one.

2.  I really don't like the alternate logo.  Looks, well, weird, to me.  Like it was forced to be what it is - an oddly shaped M (at best).

Bonus opinion (not logo related):  truly think, before the draft is even held, that the Panthers will win USFL Bowl I (or whatever they call it).  Jeff Fisher is far and away the best coach in the league, by miles.  His football mind alone will lead them to the best record in the league.  (Kinda like Spurrier did in AAF).

I want to see an update on the original USFL Championship trophy too. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, walkerws said:

I'm surprised no one is talking about the Hall of Fame getting the two playoff rounds for the USFL this season. It will be interesting because the USFL, WFA, and then the Pro Bowl makes for like 4- 5 straight weeks of football at Fawcett Stadium. 

Pro Bowl? Do you mean the ball of fame game? Not sure what WFA is either 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

29 minutes ago, walkerws said:

I'm surprised no one is talking about the Hall of Fame getting the two playoff rounds for the USFL this season. It will be interesting because the USFL, WFA, and then the Pro Bowl makes for like 4- 5 straight weeks of football at Fawcett Stadium. 

It has been mentioned here: 

Remember to keep this thread focused on the logos and uniforms, and keep any discussion of rules/scheduling/gameplay to the thread in Sports in General.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

Birmingham Stallions: 

spacer.png

They should have gone with gold pants instead of white, but not a bad look. 

bIdJJVJ.png

Not a bad look, but I think they should have added orange outline to the pants stripe, and like @gosioux76said, use the alternate logo for the sleeves. I hope the single color pant stripe isn't used on every team either. 

• Like 7

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Simple, yet not to the point where I'd consider them boring. This is looking good.

I love that the Maulers kept the gray facemasks like the original team, but I wish they'd have used the Keystone secondary logo on the sleeve rather than repeating the helmet logo. 

spacer.png

• Like 11

So they're going with long sanitary sock look huh? :(   Man, these would be half a grade better they just fixed the socks. Other than that, so far so good, especially Birmingham.  Pittsburgh went away from their original gray but it doesn't look bad. I agree with  @gosioux76  though, they should have gone with that secondary logo on the sleeve. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

bIdJJVJ.png

Not a bad look, but I think they should have added orange outline to the pants stripe, and like @gosioux76said, use the alternate logo for the sleeves. I hope the single color pant stripe isn't used on every team either. 

I think there were gold pants in the Birmingham video but they were 1: a very pale shade, and 2: not featured in the photo for some reason. 

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

31 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

bIdJJVJ.png

I wish they went with the original gray pants as the facemask would've tied to the overall look. 

spacer.png

• Like 9

spacer.png