Jump to content

NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 11/32 Red Wings Added


johne9109
 Share

Recommended Posts

I really liked what the NBA did for their City Edition uniforms this year for the NBA's 75th Anniversary. Taking bit's of uniforms throughout the years and putting them into one uniform is a genius idea. So it got me thinking about what if the NHL did the same thing? So I came up with the idea for the NHL's next big anniversary they do the same. Each uniform will take different parts from throughout their history creating one heritage uniform for the 120th NHL season.

 

  1. Anaheim Ducks V2 V3
  2. Arizona Coyotes
  3. Boston Bruins
  4. Buffalo Sabres
  5. Calgary Flames
  6. Carolina Hurricanes
  7. Chicago Blackhawks
  8. Colorado Avalanche
  9. Columbus Blue Jackets
  10. Dallas Stars
  11. Detroit Red Wings
  12. Edmonton Oilers
  13. Florida Panthers
  14. Los Angeles Kings
  15. Minnesota Wild
  16. Montreal Canadiens
  17. Nashville Predators
  18. New Jersey Devils
  19. New York Islanders
  20. New York Rangers
  21. Ottawa Senators
  22. Philadelphia Flyers
  23. Pittsburgh Penguins
  24. San Jose Sharks
  25. Seattle Kraken
  26. St. Louis Blues
  27. Tampa Bay Lightning
  28. Toronto Maple Leafs
  29. Vancouver Canucks
  30. Vegas Golden Knights
  31. Washington Capitals
  32. Winnipeg Jets
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, johne9109 said:

Anaheim Ducks

GYI2GLO.jpg

This is dope, the shoulder yoke is a little off for me though. Not sure if its the yoke colour itself or the recoloured Ducks logo. Would love to see the orange in that shoulder logo swapped with Jade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think if you're going to merge the Ducks' color palettes, you should have more of an emphasis on the eggplant rather than the jade. It'd have more contrast with the orange, and would make the jersey pop a bit more.

 

That being said, I think it's a pretty sweet design that does a good job of merging all the Ducks' eras.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 2/32 Coyotes Added
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 5:36 PM, DTConcepts said:

I think if you're going to merge the Ducks' color palettes, you should have more of an emphasis on the eggplant rather than the jade. It'd have more contrast with the orange, and would make the jersey pop a bit more.

 

That being said, I think it's a pretty sweet design that does a good job of merging all the Ducks' eras.

Here is the Ducks with a more focus on eggplant. I went with the jade as more of a focus originally because that is how the Ducks original white jersey looked and personally Is till prefer it

5zfuoxn.jpg

 

On 11/29/2021 at 9:30 AM, WSU151 said:

 

IMO it would look better without the yoke (maybe try clean shoulders with a shoulder patch?). Really like the color scheme. 

 

On 11/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, CRDesigns said:

This is dope, the shoulder yoke is a little off for me though. Not sure if its the yoke colour itself or the recoloured Ducks logo. Would love to see the orange in that shoulder logo swapped with Jade. 

Here is the Ducks with just white shoulders 

4TStVHP.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 3/32 Bruins Added
35 minutes ago, johne9109 said:

Here is the Ducks with a more focus on eggplant. I went with the jade as more of a focus originally because that is how the Ducks original white jersey looked and personally Is till prefer it

5zfuoxn.jpg

 

 

Here is the Ducks with just white shoulders 

4TStVHP.jpg

 

Really like both of those...well done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 4/32 Sabres Added
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 5/32 Flames Added
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL 120th Anniversary Uniform Concepts 11/32 Red Wings Added

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.