MLS Kits 2022

VampyrRabbit

We might be in for a plain design year. Those Revs teasers earlier/at least one of their beat bloggers suggested they're getting a pretty plain navy shirt too. Hopefully the leaks are replicas, and the authentics have those small detailing bits that can elevate simple designs to "understated and classy" level. 

I found the Galaxy's latter sash era to oftentimes make for exceptionally busy shirt designs, though I liked the one before last that had just a simple navy sash with yellow outlines on it. 

• Like 3

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

27 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The Galaxy are going without a sash on their primaries for the first time since 2010/2011:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The cuffs are a nice tough, but the rest is underwhelming. Sad to see the sash go in favor of something as plain as this.

Hopefully they use blue shorts to avoid a full white look. I know that they did all white before but that would be nice to seperate.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I prefer that to the gray sash they had the last 2 years. This at least the colors are LA Galaxy colors.

Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I’d much rather see another sash design with navy and gold (maybe even some teal in there) than this plain design, though.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

22 hours ago, hendocfc said:

I'm thinking that they might have put the quasars (I hopefully spelt that correctly) on the collar as well on the match-issue version. Like Charlotte having the trim from the cuffs on the neck on the authentic but a plain white neck on the replica.

I can confirm they're on the collar as well on the Authentic kit.

• Like 5

Philadelphia Union - Navy with light gold trim/adidas logo & gold adidas stripes. On the front there's a vertical stripe that passes through the team crest, a bit thinner than the crest. Stripe is light blue with a pink-ish peach tone stroke on the left and right edge of it. Stripe is barely thinner than the crest.

Adidas is either cheap as hell or trying to make people buy Authentics. Likely both. 

My first MLS jersey in 2009 was $60 and high quality, and I thought that was a lot at the time. It’s despicable what the apparel companies are doing to drive up profit. Of course the good thing is I can choose just not to buy it.

• Like 3

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Not ashamed to admit my 36 year old ass had to google search what a quasar is. I always thought that was a star on Galaxy's logo. My schools never taught anything beyond our solar system in regard to outer space 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 1/27/2022 at 10:32 AM, Digby said:

We might be in for a plain design year. Those Revs teasers earlier/at least one of their beat bloggers suggested they're getting a pretty plain navy shirt too. Hopefully the leaks are replicas, and the authentics have those small detailing bits that can elevate simple designs to "understated and classy" level. 

I found the Galaxy's latter sash era to oftentimes make for exceptionally busy shirt designs, though I liked the one before last that had just a simple navy sash with yellow outlines on it. 

Isn't this what happens every year there's a World Cup?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Not ashamed to admit my 36 year old ass had to google search what a quasar is. I always thought that was a star on Galaxy's logo. My schools never taught anything beyond our solar system in regard to outer space 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's taken from the County Seal of Los Angeles. Galaxy took the Quasars, LAFC took the black and gold.