MLB 2022 by NashConcepts

NashConcepts

I like the new road script but I think the thickness of the blue circle around the C-ubs needs a little work. It's only a little bit thicker than the pinstripes and gets lost there.  Overall still solid, the Cubs are tough bc their branding is so iconic.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sold on the chest piping for Milwaukee. At least not with the block letters. It muddles everything up. I also feel like Milwaukee is one of those city names that just looks better in script. I'd also try a powder blue version while I was at it. 

Not sure if it's my screen or if you meant to put a cream tint on the Cardinals homes, but I think they look better in white (you may want to try the cream tint on Milwaukee for Cream City). Otherwise, I'd maybe put the St. Louis version of the script on the roads.

The white panel Pirates hats really seem unnecessary, and done just for the sake of change. The regular black hats are pretty iconic/classic.  I do like the "taller" home font coming back to the jerseys. 

The Reds really need to get rid of black and just stick with red and white...your concept is pretty good (though I'm not sure I'm sold on the Futura but it's not bad).  I like the idea of the white BP hats. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived