Infrared41's Best And Worst Presented by BBTV, Guest-Starring MJD7 - 2021 Week 15

MJD7

Hello there everyone, 

@BBTV asked me to fill in for the Best and Worst list this week. It's an honor, and I appreciate the opportunity.

This was a tough week to make picks for, as most of the matchups were pretty middle-of-the-road: not many great matchups, but not many horrible ones either. Nonetheless, let's get into the list!

BEST

1. Saints at Buccaneers

Both teams wore their best primary combos (I like the Saints' Color Rush slightly more, but the gold pants are always nice). Had the Saints worn white or black pants, this doesn't make the list.

New Orleans Saints take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 15 of the 2021 NFL season on December 19, 2021.

2. Raiders at Browns

I wish the Browns wore their orange pants (like they did last year), but this was still a nice matchup between two classic uniforms.

Las Vegas Raiders: Winners and Losers against Cleveland Browns - Silver And  Black Pride

3.  Vikings at Bears

I probably would have preferred if the Bears wore their primary navy jersey and the Vikings wore their white away jersey. Still, Vikings-Bears can never go wrong these days.

1220_CHI-104

HONORABLE MENTIONS

1. Chiefs at Chargers

If the Chiefs wore their regular white facemasks and red pants, this matchup might take the top spot. As is, it gets an honorable mention.

JMP_2011

WORST
1. Panthers at Bills

I maintain that if you pair this Bills Color Rush jersey with their regular white pants, it's a very nice alternate. However, as presented, the all-red is just garish. Pair that with a Panthers uniform that desperately needs a redesign (or, at the very least, removal of silver), and you've got yourself a pretty rough matchup.

Gabriel Davis (13) touchdown. Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers at Highmark Stadium at December 19, 2021. Photo by Craig Melvin

2. Seahawks at Rams

Most of this rests on the Rams and their worst uniforms in the NFL, regardless of combination. Their refusal to wear yellow pants only makes it that much worse. Not only that, but I'm honestly growing a little tired of the Seahawks uniforms, as well. White on white is especially boring, navy or gray pants would have both been improvements.

20211221_SEAvsLAR_MAR_RM3_2026

What do you guys think of my list, did I miss anything? What would your list look like for this week? Let me know and reply below! Thanks again to @BBTV for allowing me to make a guest appearance this week.

Archived