Photo edits

vicfurth

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, the Steelers don't look half bad in yellow, and they look frickin awesome in all black... And when it comes to photoshopping, CC is the king... I looked at it and I almost thought that was what they were actually wearing :shocked:

This is the best new thread in a long time, it's really great to see the artwork off the templates and onto real pics in action, great idead vic and CC.

On to the work:

The lime green Hawks so-so, I think it could be used more and still not be unbearable, but not as much as in these photoshops.

Yellow Steelers look nice.

Blue Jays are sweet, I love the alternate.

Silver Raiders kills me.

Red Bills intrigues me, but I think it may be better on a slightly redesigned Texans uniform, as red should be the Texan's real primary color.

Good work kids!

Here's a few I've done. One's not football, but it doesn't say football only...or does it???

Lebron as a King: (some Request...don't ask...but I thought it turned out nicely)

lebronkings.gif

And Illinois Football in my Design for them (I changed helmets in the template, but not in the picture)

illonfield.gif

colts blue pants are very cool. hey pc, thats nice stuff. did you ever post you illini concept? becasue i dont rmemebr it but it looks really interesting in a good way. i have one out here somewhere, probably the third page by now. and jetsluvver, you will be seeing the browns redesign soon. complete with a pair of brown pants, possibly for the hometeam haulover II.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Hue/Saturation also can work nicely. Sometimes (like orange to navy blue) it gets blown out like you see on my IL concept.

Yeah, I had them up. It was quite awhile ago though. I saw yours too man. I want the chief back on uniforms!!!

peace,

pc

Archived