Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

hometeamhauloverII.gif

I figured i'd just give you guys a heads up, since i let my contests run for over a month. You guys basically have all the time in the world. For those that don't know the guidelines, here they are:

In this challenge, you will work on a redesign for the NFL team nearest you (your hometeam, more or less. For example, I live in Virginia, and about 45 minutes from Washington, D.C. So therefore, the Washington Redskins would be my hometeam). All current NFL teams will be available.

If you live outside of the US, you may choose whicever NFL team you wish.

Here's a link to Chris Creamer's Page of NFL Teams: NFL

You MAY NOT choose any defunct teams.

You will be required to create a home uniform, away uniform, and alternate uniform, as well as a helmet logo, or edit the current helmet logo the team uses currently, in some way.

Here is a template, which you do not have to use:

footballtemplate.gif

Good Luck!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'm in on this!Since Vic already layed claim to Dallas,then I'll do either

New Orleans or Houston.Brywhite may wanna do NO so if he does I'll do Houston,

which will be tough because they are a new team.Atlanta is only 8 hours driving time from here and I go there about once a year to games,but I have 5 teams closer so I'll go with them.

98Falcons.png

I just wanted to say to EVERYONE entering this contest:

If I like your concept (I'll let ya know) enough, may I have permission to use it in my NFL Re-Design Project?

This is for EVERYONE entering.

Just something to keep in mind, cuz I might want to use some or all of them. Depends.

Archived