Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

I'm 50-50, but if you want to put me down for the Eagles - I'll try, but I need someone to help me out with concept posting from MS Paint...

If someone who is sure wants to take over though - they can go ahead of me.

im out ... i cant get my concepts posted or anything - so philly is open

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live 74 miles from Chicago, Illinois...that being said, I call the Bears!

Why not Green Bay?

I live 113 miles from GB, plus aussie said he might do that. Plus I wanna challenge myself with a new team (I did a Packer uni idea a while back.)

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

i know someone kinda half called them, and i hate to do this, but i live ten minutes from cleveland and have to do the browns. i hate having to mess with an almost perfect uniform haha.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

what if you used that same brocos logo, but with a big orange D like the old helmet. and this is just personal bias, but i dont like the broncos number/wordmark font.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

what if you used that same brocos logo, but with a big orange D like the old helmet. and this is just personal bias, but i dont like the broncos number/wordmark font.

I won't change the primary logo AT ALL.

Maybe I'll come up with an alternate with the "D" in it.

I like their Number and Name Fonts.

I'll take New England Patriots, given I'm several thousand miles from there, but I did once stay in Boston.

The international clause lets me decide on anyone, so SuperBowl Champs it is.

(Plus, the real benefit to me, I've been trying something slightly new for them for a week)

Patsproposed.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I like the Broncos in orange MUCH better than in blue... the Patriots jerseys make me think "Miami Hurricanes" and I think those unis are way too busy.

That is just me, though.

Personally? The Buccaneer's in creamsicle orange, the Patriots return to red jerseys and the Texans get a REAL team name (one that doesn't sound so lame).

Just me.

Go Falcons!

yeah. on the pats, the side stripes are too much in addition to the cross chess sleeve thing. id go with one or the other, but thats just me.

Archived