Hometeam Haul-Over II: NFL...already!

AAO

Sorry, didn't even realize that that was the number font that the Pats use. I don't really know where to get good number fonts, so I just used the Edmonton Oilers alt numbers from Roger Clemente's site.

No worries, homeboy. Hell, the NFL let the Bengals cop the Bears' font w/ only minor modifications. This could pass.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that the Lions have been done a couple times already, but i like what i came up with and I'm from Michigan so I'm gonna throw it up here.

This years's most improved team should have a most improved look ...

*EDIT* Made a couple improvements, as well as a much better secondary logo

DetroitLionsUniformscopy.jpg

comments and criticisms are encouraged, im fairly new to photshop

its ok that i have one team entered more than once, its just id rather that people do different teams, but everyone has different ideas so its ok. plus we have a lot of entries already.

well since more than one of each team is being entered, may I enter another please?

Here's an added away jersey and for comparison another home set in more traditional lions colors.(I'll add a real alternate later)

Lionsnew3.jpg

Also here's the logo I am using on the helmets. Besides the color changes I made a very minor tweak to the lion. It has always bothered me the way that the lions foot intersected with his chin. So I made some space, to hopefully make it look a little less funny at first glance.

lionslogocopy.jpg

Thanks for all the comments, and please keep 'em comin'.

The Bears!

chibears2.gif

What i did

?changed colours

?added "BEARS" to jersey

?changed number font

?changed stripes a tad

?added orange stripe to helmet

?GHS and Namplate now same font

the bears should never, I repeat never have a helmet stripe, boy that two month abscence was horrible, I was starting to get the shakes

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The Bears!

chibears2.gif

What i did

?changed colours

?added "BEARS" to jersey

?changed number font

?changed stripes a tad

?added orange stripe to helmet

?GHS and Namplate now same font

I don't know Evan great effort but something not right. How's about orange pants?

WHEN WILL THIS WRETCHED BLASPHEMY END?!?!?!

Hey Evan,

I like the Bears' changes you made,but what's odd is that you chose to do that with the font-specifically the #4.If you look up Walter Payton jerseys on Ebay occasionally you will see what I'm guessing is some kind-of homemade jerseys and the "4" of the "34" is just like the one you've used here.Though I have not looked in a while there may be some like that on there now.

98Falcons.png

I created this a while back and I think this will be about my best chance to submit it. I will just submit it for fun, since a--someone already did Tampa and B-- I never have lived anywhere near Tampa.

I just kept the new logo, reverted to the old colors and modernized it the way some teams are doing now.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived