NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

Figured for those of us who root for teams that suck, whose teams have coaches likely to get new jobs here soon, and all the rest of the usual offseason crap, now's the time to talk about all that junk.

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The ‘Twos biggest notes on their offseason agenda is to secure WR Terry McLaurin on a long term deal and to actually find a franchise QB this year. Both of which probably won’t get done. Again.

This is just sad that McLaurin has had two back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons and three straight 900+ yard seasons having to deal with this crap.

spacer.png

• WOAH 1

I only know who half of those people are.

Josh Johnson and Garrett Gilbert sound completely made up. Kyle Allen looks some a coach's kid got to QB for a couple of games.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I badly want the Lane Kiffin to the Vikings rumor to happen. Also want Ryan Day to the Bears and Jim Harbaugh to the Raiders.  I want the college coaching carousel to kick back into gear. 

Oh, and I guess I want Flores to Denver. 

IUe6Hvh.png

I would say I “forgot” Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson played for Washington, but I honestly don’t think I even knew they did in the first place. That’s a whole other level of QB revolving door.

Re: Judge, I really wonder how much his firing and Gettleman’s “retirement” is going to affect Daniel Jones. It’ll be interesting to see if the new personnel coming in will be as willing to give him another go as Judge was. No matter where they’ll stand on him, they need a new O-Line yesterday.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Dammit.  With Urban Meyer gone, this guy was the biggest doofus in the league. 

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Denver Broncos will be going for sale. Six ownership groups to bid. Peyton Manning in one of those groups. John Elway in another. No word if Jeff Bezos is in on the festivities, but dude's been inching to get his hands on a team for quite some time now.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

6 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Josh Johnson — Los Angeles Wildcats, XFL

Garrett Gilbert — Orlando Apollos, AAF

Come on, man.

Josh Johnson, 1st overall draft pick of the San Diego Fleet of the AAF, who spurned the team and fledgling league for a chance to play and start for Washington 

Josh Johnson's playing history:

That's about as journeyman as journeyman gets.

• Like 5
  • WOAH 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Sport said:

Josh Johnson was also Jim Harbaugh's quarterback at the University of San Diego so he's been around for a while. 

TIL Jim Harbaugh coached at San Diego.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Wow, I knew he'd been around but that's crazy. He's only 35, so if he can just manage to have a cup of coffee with three new teams he'll be able to say he played for half the league. 

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

How many times do you think has he had to break an apartment lease? 

• Like 6

T1oYViW.png