NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

It was only last week that I learned actress Rooney Mara is in both the Rooney and Mara families. Her name might as well be Carnegie Rockefeller. Or Bezos Musk.

They've already got all the money. Can't they let other people have the jobs?

... And while looking Chris Mara up I learned he's Rooney's (and Kate's) dad!

:censored: these people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

IDK, there's no blue check there.  "Shoe-in candidate" doesn't sound like the type of wording that would be on any kind of release.  

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

52 minutes ago, waltere said:

"The legendary 2016 playoff team" seems like quite some claim as well

I was gonna say. Isn’t that 2016 team known best for taking a picture on a boat the day before the game?

• Like 3

spacer.png

Really not related, but I realized something yesterday, going back to this past weekend:

You mean to tell me that Dallas, Pittsburgh and Alabama ALL lost within the same week???

2022 Really WILL be a good year!!

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

16 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Really not related, but I realized something yesterday, going back to this past weekend:

You mean to tell me that Dallas, Pittsburgh and Alabama ALL lost within the same week???

2022 Really WILL be a good year!!

A tough weekend for Lakers and Yankees fans.

• Like 9

spacer.png

It probably fits here better than the Relocation Roundelay thread (as the Jags don’t appear to be imminently looking to move), but Jaguars executives are asking for an upgrade to their stadium. Team president Mark Lamping even announced it aboard Shahid Khan’s yacht.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

On 1/21/2022 at 12:21 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Ashburn should be the lead candidate for a stadium since their HQs are there. I would be shocked if they find space anywhere along on the 95 corridor for a stadium (and also no Metro service).

8 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

It looks like Byron Leftwich is the new coach in Jax.

It makes sense, but you would have hoped he'd find a better situation. There's a worse QB in Miami, but there's better ownership, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags