NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

That clause seems like a big red flag. Does a team really want a guy who can't be bothered to put down CoD or whatever as their franchise guy? Not a lot of leadership potential in there. He'll be backup for the Jets in five years.

3 hours ago, dont care said:

It says independent film study. Who is going to track that he’s doing it on his own. It’s just a check mark that he has to do with no way of verifying if he actually did it

They could put secret codes in there in random spots and ask him what the codes were. Of course he could just pay someone to watch for him. I’m sure they’d ask him about some terminology or defensive scheme or something that he’d only know if he watched it. 

I think if the team requires an addendum like that, then the player isn’t worth giving the money to. It’s obvious how they feel about his maturity level and work ethic, so it’s a huge risk. I doubt guys like that turn it around, and eventually he won’t be able to overcome that with sheer athleticism. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

14 hours ago, heavybass said:

Julio takes a 1 year deal with the Bucs.

Fractured his hand while signing the contract, he's out for the 2022 season.

I kid, but he's made of glass. Always ends up injured. He won't last the season. I also doubt that TB12 will take too kindly to Julio taking himself out of every third down.

12 hours ago, harney said:

Fractured his hand while signing the contract, he's out for the 2022 season.

I kid, but he's made of glass. Always ends up injured. He won't last the season. I also doubt that TB12 will take too kindly to Julio taking himself out of every third down.

We get it you don’t like julio

• TBGKon locked this topic