NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

2 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Whatever. Montana is still better.

Olk37Pq.jpg

I don't know if this is a bit, but I think Jordan/LeBron and Montana/Brady bring out generational blinders more than anything else.

And, fwiw, I've never understood why "never lost a championship game/series" is held in higher esteem than total number of title games played in. All it really means is Jordan and Montana were overall worse playoff performers.

I'm a Brady hater, but not I'm not blind. The guy has so far eclipsed anyone else and I don't think it's particularly close. The gulf between him as #1 and [insert #2 here] is far wider than LeBron as #2 and Jordan as #2.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Anyone involved in this should be embarrassed. Plus there are famous actors in the Mara family; couldn't they have given some pointers?

Man looks like mom dressed him up for church.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

I'm sure I missed something somewhere, and I'm half-afraid to ask because I know how [certain people within] this place can be...but do I dare inquire why all the Ken Anderson pics keep popping up in these threads??

Because I had the gall to say he should be in the Hall of Fame and then a bunch of hall of fame cops got all fu**y about it and now it has a life of its own. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

12 minutes ago, Sport said:
2 hours ago, tBBP said:

I'm sure I missed something somewhere, and I'm half-afraid to ask because I know how [certain people within] this place can be...but do I dare inquire why all the Ken Anderson pics keep popping up in these threads??

Because I had the gall to say he should be in the Hall of Fame and then a bunch of hall of fame cops got all fu**y about it and now it has a life of its own. 

All the pics and goofing around aside, Ken Anderson should be in the HOF.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

39 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

The best thing about Tom Brady retiring now is that it overshadows Ben Roethlisberger's retirement. 

Will Brinson and John Breech on CBS Sports thinks that the Pro Football Hall of Fame will delay Ben's Hall of Fame induction by about a year because of Tom's retirement.  

19 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Will Brinson and John Breech on CBS Sports thinks that the Pro Football Hall of Fame will delay Ben's Hall of Fame induction by about a year because of Tom's retirement.  

So they're suggesting that the HOF will make all other eligible players wait a year for induction so Brady can have it to himself? Or does this nonsense only apply to QBs? Either way, it's stupid. Brady isn't so special that he gets the HOF induction ceremony to himself.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, Sport said:

I'd tell you to "eat a fart", but I'm on your side for the next two weeks, so I'll get started writing his induction speech. 

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

38 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

Montana could not get past Jeff Hostetler. Automatic DQ

Brady couldn't get past Nick Foles. We'll call it even.

Also, Hostetler had nothing to do with it. This is what Joe Montana couldn't get past.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg