NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

On 8/8/2022 at 12:03 PM, spartacat_12 said:

I thought that a white helmet might look ok, but the logo is just too white-heavy for it to work.

On another note, the Rams held their celebrity flag football game the other day, and the pictures show how much better the yellow numbers look without the awful gradient, sublimated design, & fruit roll-up texture.

spacer.png

This is what they should of did in the first place instead of that :censored:ing gradient garbage.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

The Cincinnati Bengals' stadium has gone from being named Paul Brown Stadium to Paycor Stadium

This leaves just 2 NFL stadiums without corporate name rights, and both are in the NFC North. Soldier Field and Lambeau Field.

Will likely just be Lambeau once the Bears get their new digs on the Arlington Park property in Arlington Heights. Wonder who will swoop in for those naming rights?

15 minutes ago, canzman said:

This leaves just 2 NFL stadiums without corporate name rights, and both are in the NFC North. Soldier Field and Lambeau Field.

Will likely just be Lambeau once the Bears get their new digs on the Arlington Park property in Arlington Heights. Wonder who will swoop in for those naming rights?

Chicago metro has no shortage of locally based national and regional companies that would want to jump in. Hopefully its not crypto related

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ptaylor said:

3 white jersey home games? Gross.

If they hadn't changed to the awful uniforms, I'd support them doing white over burgundy at home, like they did for 30 years. I liked it, and having the Cowboys and formerly the Skins back in the day in white was fun

• Like 2

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

5 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Harold's Chicken Stadium

Vienna Beef Field

Portillo's Park

Half Acre House

Haha I was thinking a bit larger in profile.

Walgreens Field

Boeing Stadium

ADM Corn Syrup Stadium

Oreo Octagon

Heinz Field II

Discover Stadium

On 8/8/2022 at 4:06 PM, NFLfan10 said:

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1556668462113644544/photo/1

Bengals schedule is out, and all those who obsessed over the white helmet a couple weeks back are now complaining that the team is only wearing orange for one game (and it's against KC yet again). Can't make this stuff up.

I'll admit, this is one downside of the white-out look that I hadn't considered. This is one scenario where I'd rather the white-out cut into one of their regular away games as opposed to their orange alternate.

Especially considering the white-out is using the old (inferior) Color Rush jersey, I'd much prefer they stick with the orange alternate more.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

The 49ers look so much better now. It's amazing what adding one extra stripe can do.

Funky-angled striped sleeves

Non-saloon 49ers wordmark

Double-striped sleeves

Hopefully the Niners done fxcking around with their uniforms.

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

8 hours ago, Cujo said:

Funky-angled striped sleeves

Non-saloon 49ers wordmark

Double-striped sleeves

Hopefully the Niners done fxcking around with their uniforms.

Need to add a red facemask. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 10

spacer.png

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Swap out the black for yellow and throw some stripes on the pants and socks and it would be fine.

Once you massively redesign it, it's a good design.

Nah, these are really terrible, which is all we can expect from this terrible organization. They look like a low-end college program.

• Like 24

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫