2022 F1 Liveries

Jer15

9 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

It look like Ferrari might went strongly with black for this season

+1 for stripes which matching colors of flags Spain and Monaco.

Was reading with the removal of Phillip Morris, Ferrari has more design options for this year.  I guess PM dictated a lot of the designs with their huge sponsorship.  

Wonder if these translates to the car livery or just team merch. 

6 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Was reading with the removal of Phillip Morris, Ferrari has more design options for this year.  I guess PM dictated a lot of the designs with their huge sponsorship.  

Wonder if these translates to the car livery or just team merch. 

I hope it translates to the car. Like you said, I’d like something a little different from someone. 

I was hoping Red Bull would add more red or yellow just for something brighter but…whatever. It looks fine. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

20 minutes ago, Jer15 said:

kinda like the splash of blue on the spoiler

It's great to see the actual car too, not the FIA show car.  Interesting details on the side pods, nose and suspension.  

Hearing McLaren is showing their actual car tomorrow too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CreamSoda said:

Hearing McLaren is showing their actual car tomorrow too.

So excited for that!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

9 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Hopefully it’s a lighter green on track this year, it was way too dark last season.  

Just like in last year on photos green look like it should look but I'm really afraid it might be dark again on track. I hope I'm gonna be wrong and AMR really fixed that.

4r2eer.png

14 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Just like in last year on photos green look like it should look but I'm really afraid it might be dark again on track. I hope I'm gonna be wrong and AMR really fixed that.

Here's a photo pulling out of the garage. Even if it is still dark on the track, Mercedes is supposed to be silver again so AMR should be the only "dark" car on the track. I do hope the green shows up better though

Honestly? I like pink. It’s very unique on the field. 
I know Red Bull is much darker blue and red but a mostly pink car would make Alpine stand out more. 

3 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Could Alpine be going with blue, teal and pink?!

I laughed at this reply;

• LOL 1