College Football 2022

Kevin W.

52 minutes ago, tron1013 said:

Isn’t it possible, if not probable, that USF will trot out at least one, if not two more helmets during the course of the upcoming season?

It’s a guarantee, but nice to see their regular look went back to a good uniform

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dont care said:

It’s a guarantee, but nice to see their regular look went back to a good uniform

Yes, fans and alumni of South Florida hated the foil gold numbers on the jerseys and the chrome domes.  It just didnt represent the history of the program.  There were also reports that the players themselves said the last set of Adidas uniforms were rigid and stiff, and that this new set is "comfy"

On 7/25/2022 at 3:17 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

Vrbo has replaced Playstation as the title sponsor for the Fiesta Bowl

The new Vrbo Fiesta Bowl logo

Perhaps like the 2023 MLB All Star logo, I'm assuming the hexagon shape of the Fiesta Bowl logo represents the six states of the southwest: Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, plus Wyoming, Idaho, or Montana. 

• LOL 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Perhaps like the 2023 MLB All Star logo, I'm assuming the hexagon shape of the Fiesta Bowl logo represents the six states of the southwest: Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, plus Wyoming, Idaho, or Montana. 

I’m no mathematical genius, but didn’t you just name eight states?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

9 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I’m no mathematical genius, but didn’t you just name eight states?

Well obviously they're talking about the initial list of states before writing "plus." Which adds up to five states.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, harney said:

Not sure about you guys but Idaho and Montana are not in the Southwest. They're basically Canada. If it's six southwestern states then the sixth is either California or Texas. 

Thatsthejoke.gif

I have no idea if the hexagon for the VRBO Fiesta Bowl logo means anything at all...it just looked similar to the shape used in the Seattle All-Star game logo, which featured the lame explanation of the states. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 minutes ago, NH4 said:

Notre Dame’s Shamrock Series uniforms in Las Vegas vs BYU

Now THAT is HOT.  Definitely the best Shamrock Series uniform yet, and probably the best alt ND has ever had. 

I wanna see one of these jerseys in person...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

Now THAT is HOT.  Definitely the best Shamrock Series uniform yet, and probably the best alt ND has ever had. 

I wanna see one of these jerseys in person...

In my opinion, last years Shamrock uniform was the best of the series: spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Love 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, NH4 said:

Notre Dame’s Shamrock Series uniforms in Las Vegas vs BYU. Probably my favorite Shamrock Series uniforms but I’m a sucker for white and gold

The Magic Underwear uniforms.

The shoulder stripe design is a bit much for me, but otherwise not bad.

• Like 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Akron should just copy that for their next uniform. 

Well basically the Zips look now is pretty similar. Just with slightly different striping and gold numbers. I'm so relieved they've moved back to a primarily blue/gold school and just mostly blue/white.

And now for some still shots (in actual daylight no less!!!)...

573f1802-693c-4101-8bda-f9ed0e934cb9-Ful

lv855hd9sgzeffzbe27j

dlsz77itcinwrqruzex7

abdfbukgttkil9qpdoan

I understand why they outlined the numbers in navy: legibility and readability. That to the side, there's nothing I don't like about this. So... 🔥 away.

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||