College Football 2022

Kevin W.

Maryland should definitely go back to "Terps" or "M/M-flag" helmet decals.  Something about the school has to be a better brand than the state flag. 

Wish Kansas went with a blue helmet with a red facemask (sort of like the 90s). 

• Like 5

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Missouri looks great.

Yeah that was a pretty "classic" looking matchup.  To me each school has minor issues; I'd make Auburn "orange on blue on white" and I'd make Mizzou "yellow on black on white" (real on left, tweak on right - changes Auburn's helmets and Mizzou's jerseys)

JR4ULIs.png

• Like 2

Even though I'd prefer for them to wear the proper W/W/B look, Arizona looks good in all-white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 hours ago, FSUViking said:

Next weekend the WORST uniform match-up of the year, every year....Alabama vs Arkansas. (insert Spiderman pointing meme here)

Don't worry, there's a worse conference matchup for Arkansas in the near future.

o2K0YNQ.jpgYGwFm1i.jpg

• Like 9
  • Huh? 2