2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

The PDX carpet one and the Spurs 96 All Star game fauxbacks look like the only  really strong uniforms  that will come out of this year. There’s other interesting ones like the cherry blossoms and the Denver Rockets tribute but the NBA needs to give up the fiction that new city uniforms every year work

• Like 5
07Giants.pngnyy.png

2 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Too many to comment so only one question at this moment. Utah has Jumpman and Jumpman is on Statements unis.

Is that mean their away(icon) would be yellow?!

Yellow seems pretty marginal to what they’re pushing this year so I think it means they’ll play Brooklyn Nets dress up in black/white with only some small highlighter yellow details on the home and away

07Giants.pngnyy.png

That new Lakers purple and black is even dumber then their current purple and black.

The NBA continues to have really terrible uniform aesthetics and it's just getting worse.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I actually like the Lakers association...I think it's an improvement over the current execution...but it would be way better if it was just purple and gold. 

9 HWC teams is the most during the Nike era, I think...we had 8 teams in 18-19, I think.  A lot of good jerseys coming. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 minutes ago, UnclearInitial said:

Yellow seems pretty marginal to what they’re pushing this year so I think it means they’ll play Brooklyn Nets dress up in black/white with only some small highlighter yellow details on the home and away

You think they'll have a black association and a black statement (with the Jumpman)?  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I actually like the Lakers association...I think it's an improvement over the current execution...but it would be way better if it was just purple and gold. 

9 HWC teams is the most during the Nike era, I think...we had 8 teams in 18-19, I think.  A lot of good jerseys coming. 

Lakers' association might be an improvement only if they swap the black with white or gold.

55 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

LA, Atlanta and Boston look like old Christmas uniform designs.

I'd guess Atlanta is inspired by the hit show on FX created by Donald Glover. The font looks very similar and it appears they've brought back peach as a city edition color.

The Atlanta Effect – Media History and Development

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

You think they'll have a black association and a black statement (with the Jumpman)?  

spacer.png

Ryan Smith looks like the type of rich douche who wears plain $500 “luxury” t shirts and baseball caps and desperately wants to look cool. Wade isn’t going to care about the history of the Jazz as much  as what can look good on the runways and black is always a fashionable color. I would be shocked if the Jazz didn’t have a black primary if their color scheme is black/white/yellow

• Like 4
07Giants.pngnyy.png

It's like the designer of the Lakers' association is the same guy who did the Commanders and didn't realize that the NBA doesn't have the "color must be somewhere to get an alt" rule.

It's also amazing that as much outcry as there was about the first attempt that they just decided to double down on what made it awful.

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png