Golden Knights Alternate Uniform

ChunkyDesigns

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and am wanting to share some designs I made. I create concepts using Sketchbook by hand so I am not sure if I will post this correctly since this is my first attempt. This is the first concept I made and depending on feedback I may start a series. Thank you for viewing and pspacer.pnglease feel free to comment!Β 

Upload your image to a third-party hosting site -- Imgur works the best from my experience. Then right-click on the image and select "Copy image address". Then paste that address into the reply/compose box here on the forums and it should automatically embed. Make sure the address you paste ends in a raster file format like .jpg. Don't use the "Copy link" button on Imgur as that copies a link to the gallery, not the image itself.

3 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Upload your image to a third-party hosting site -- Imgur works the best from my experience. Then right-click on the image and select "Copy image address". Then paste that address into the reply/compose box here on the forums and it should automatically embed. Make sure the address you paste ends in a raster file format like .jpg. Don't use the "Copy link" button on Imgur as that copies a link to the gallery, not the image itself.

Thank you so much hopefully it worked!

A definite improvement on the Golden Knights' IRL third jersey, IMO, which I feel has way too much white on it and not enough black on it. Though it might not be the route I'd choose, the way you ditched black from the scheme, went with the more white-heavy star logo, and shrunk the white stripes, makes the color scheme feels much more consistent even without black.

Β 

I like the sword-themed pants stripe, but I feel like the pants need either some additional white and red or to be stripeless to work best with this particular jersey. Maybe making the sword match the logo sword (and/or having the white/red/gold star at the top of the stripe) would work?

22 hours ago, vtgco said:

A definite improvement on the Golden Knights' IRL third jersey, IMO, which I feel has way too much white on it and not enough black on it. Though it might not be the route I'd choose, the way you ditched black from the scheme, went with the more white-heavy star logo, and shrunk the white stripes, makes the color scheme feels much more consistent even without black.

Β 

I like the sword-themed pants stripe, but I feel like the pants need either some additional white and red or to be stripeless to work best with this particular jersey. Maybe making the sword match the logo sword (and/or having the white/red/gold star at the top of the stripe) would work?

Yeah I completely agree with you on that thought. I appreciate the feedback!

Archived