College Baseball 2022

cajunaggie08

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Striping change for Cal's home and away uniforms. The Sather Stripe that's widely used throughout Cal's teams has been replaced with a more traditional stripe. I think it's an upgrade as I'm not a big fan of the Sather Stripe especially on the baseball uniforms. No photos of the blue or yellow jerseys yet but I would expect them to also remove the Sather Stripe. Meanwhile, Cal's beautiful pinstriped uniforms have stayed the same judging off their Alumni Game and social media posts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Old uniforms for reference:

spacer.png

FH-qEnwVQAIAT7s?format=jpg&name=medium

Pinstripes:

spacer.png

New pinstripes for Oklahoma State:

Oklahoma State also has a new font on the front of all their jerseys.

Previous font for reference:

Here's all their uniforms in one photo. No orange though, they have to have an orange jersey right? The alternate gray jersey might be new too? Not an Oklahoma State fan so don't know for sure. The piping is slightly different on the black jersey too. 

I typically add some Auburn Softball news in this thread rather than starting a new softball thread.

Auburn has made a few changes for the season. A 25th anniversary patch is worn on the right sleeve, bumping the Auburn Unity logo to the back of the helmets. The helmet also features a memorial decal for Jane B. Moore, the namesake of the stadium.

The Tigers also are wearing a new set of socks with very thin stripes, a big downgrade over the previous designs.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 2/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, See Red said:

I don't know if this is new or not but, while I hate Liberty, this is great. Best uniform reveal I've seen. 

I can't believe "male student dramatically lip-syncing Celine Dion" isn't grounds for immediate expulsion at Liberty.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, plobrien said:

Striping change for Cal's home and away uniforms. The Sather Stripe that's widely used throughout Cal's teams has been replaced with a more traditional stripe. I think it's an upgrade as I'm not a big fan of the Sather Stripe especially on the baseball uniforms. No photos of the blue or yellow jerseys yet but I would expect them to also remove the Sather Stripe. Meanwhile, Cal's beautiful pinstriped uniforms have stayed the same judging off their Alumni Game and social media posts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Old uniforms for reference:

spacer.png

FH-qEnwVQAIAT7s?format=jpg&name=medium

Pinstripes:

spacer.png

Cal's new pullover blue jerseys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived