College Baseball 2022

cajunaggie08

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, tron1013 said:

New Vandy Boys hat based on the logo rebrand, per Vandy's brand website:

spacer.png

Looks more like a hat that the Vegas Golden Knights would be wearing for a softball tournament. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/16/2022 at 12:04 PM, plobrien said:

I don't know if these are new or not, but these San Jose State all yellow uniforms are incredible.

They look like the A's did when they first started playing in the Bay. I would love it if more college teams would adapt old looks from local MLB clubs.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:16 PM, tron1013 said:

New Vandy Boys hat based on the logo rebrand, per Vandy's brand website:

spacer.png

I'm not really a fan of Vandy's current hats but the new "V" looks like it should be for a team called the "Vipers". 

Here's another mockup. Definitely like this one more.   

On 3/23/2022 at 1:31 PM, NicDB said:

They look like the A's did when they first started playing in the Bay. I would love it if more college teams would adapt old looks from local MLB clubs.

I've always liked Florida State's "gold' uniforms too, reminds me of the Padres old "sand" uniforms.

spacer.png

spacer.png

No. This needs to stop. All-powder blue uniforms are one of the worst trends in all of sports. They're up there with BFBS.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

23 hours ago, plobrien said:

I've always liked Florida State's "gold' uniforms too, reminds me of the Padres old "sand" uniforms.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm actually taken aback by how good the Noles look compared to the Padres here. I don't know if it's just my hatred of the Padres in navy, but FSU garnet just seems to compliment the gold so much better.

21 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

No. This needs to stop. All-powder blue uniforms are one of the worst trends in all of sports. They're up there with BFBS.

While there are some teams that never should have gone anywhere near powder blue (Cubs, Cardinals, Braves... I'm looking at you), I don't think a D1 mid major that wasn't even around until MLBs clubs were wearing powder blue is one of them.

5 minutes ago, NicDB said:

I'm actually taken aback by how good the Noles look compared to the Padres here. I don't know if it's just my hatred of the Padres in navy, but FSU garnet just seems to compliment the gold so much better.

While there are some teams that never should have gone anywhere near powder blue (Cubs, Cardinals, Braves... I'm looking at you), I don't think a D1 mid major that wasn't even around until MLBs clubs were wearing powder blue is one of them.

So what you’re saying is they have no history of it and just jumping on the trend.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

So what you’re saying is they have no history of it and just jumping on the trend.

If they played baseball back then, there's a good chance they did. Every athletic supplier had powder blue back then.

How many archives do you suppose actually exist online from college baseball in the 1970s?

Besides, the comment I responded to initially said powder blue should never be used.  "Never" includes teams like the Brewers and Royals who it can be argued should never have moved away from it.

4 hours ago, NicDB said:

How many archives do you suppose actually exist online from college baseball in the 1970s?

Besides, the comment I responded to initially said powder blue should never be used.  "Never" includes teams like the Brewers and Royals who it can be argued should never have moved away from it.

I'm fine with powder blue jerseys. My problem is all-powder blue uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ugh... stop with the pullovers.

Archived