NHL All-Star 2023

johne9109

So the NHL just announced that next years All-Star game will be in Sunrise, Florida hosted by the Panthers. So I decided to come up with some concepts. Normally I LOATHE Panthers concepts that go with the Vice aesthetic, but I think the All-Star game would be a great one off time to do that and give off a south Florida vibe. I went with two jerseys like the last couple years, but I did go back to the team logos on the front because I think it'd be cool to see all the team logos in the vice colors. C&C welcomed

PFrYt2u.png

bHqm9jV.png

ZUH86xc.png

The Badge in the top left corner shows the central division. I like the idea of going “Vice” with it. Even though I do like it, i’m picky and since the panthers are not a miami team I find it hard to enjoy it. I probaly would of gone with a “sunrise” color palette, but you did do pretty well with jerseys and use of color for them. Keep up the work.

14 hours ago, GoCubsGo said:

The Badge in the top left corner shows the central division. I like the idea of going “Vice” with it. Even though I do like it, i’m picky and since the panthers are not a miami team I find it hard to enjoy it. I probaly would of gone with a “sunrise” color palette, but you did do pretty well with jerseys and use of color for them. Keep up the work.

I completely agree that the Panthers are not a Miami team and shouldn't use the vice colors, but with the All-Star games usually giving a focus on the city almost more than the actual team that is hosting I thought the vice would work. Unless you're from south Florida or know the area most people don't even realize there's a difference between Miami and the rest of South Florida so the average hockey fan coming for the All-Star game probably wouldn't even think twice about it. I will try them out in a sunrise pallet though to see how it looks. I assume you mean an actual sunrise and not the colors the city of Sunrise uses

ZUH86xc.png

On 2/6/2022 at 12:46 PM, johne9109 said:

I completely agree that the Panthers are not a Miami team and shouldn't use the vice colors, but with the All-Star games usually giving a focus on the city almost more than the actual team that is hosting I thought the vice would work. Unless you're from south Florida or know the area most people don't even realize there's a difference between Miami and the rest of South Florida so the average hockey fan coming for the All-Star game probably wouldn't even think twice about it. I will try them out in a sunrise pallet though to see how it looks. I assume you mean an actual sunrise and not the colors the city of Sunrise uses

On 2/6/2022 at 12:51 PM, GoCubsGo said:

You are correct on that assumption.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:12 PM, GoCubsGo said:

How about we split it down the middle with a Vice Sunrise? 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

On 2/7/2022 at 6:44 PM, johne9109 said:

Not sure if you're serious or not. That would be very clashing colors, but it's worth a shot

I mean vice colors in the sunrise style, or vice versa

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived