Football Uniform Redesigns - Here's What I Would Do...

DB23

I recently decided to take what was a hobby and put meaningful effort into it. We lost our home in Hurricane Ida and our world was flipped upside down. We moved and I left my job because of it and decided it was time to take what I loved to do and make it a viable living. I was very disappointed in what the Commanders revealed as their new uniforms so I purchased a template and decided to mock up what I would do if I were asked to give my input. I will be posting several other teams from "amateur" to pros, but I wanted to start with my version of the Washington Commanders. My goal was to combine elements from the past uniforms with elements from the current rebrand to attempt to bridge the gap a little more smoothly. I may  eventually get into the details of shoes and socks and such, but really just diving in head first, doing my best to learn and continue to grow. I only created combos I would use, not every possible combo. 

MZ92TAt.jpgAKTO2Ir.jpg3RVayFR.jpgR5ziP9W.jpgt4q6hbo.jpgIq4liVw.jpgXks1qEl.jpg

Ladies and Gents, the (What is it 7th?) Concept design that’s better than the one we got in real life

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

4 hours ago, Blindsay said:

Ladies and Gents, the (What is it 7th?) Concept design that’s better than the one we got in real life

Thanks! I didn't realize there were so many others but I've spent some time looking at them as well! They're all so much better and it's hard for me to believe they don't see what we see. 

I'm from New Orleans, and while I'm not a Saints fan, I've seen everything they've put on the field for the past 38 years. Their uniforms have so much potential, but are just short of being perfect. Here are the changes that I would make to send them over the top. 

With this set I don't see the need for throwbacks. There's a lot of throwback inserted into these designs. 

x88NTIq.jpgswkjfHa.jpgZpltUbP.jpgLnWHvUF.jpgKy3xVmu.jpgkCfwodg.jpg

17 hours ago, DB23 said:

I'm from New Orleans, and while I'm not a Saints fan, I've seen everything they've put on the field for the past 38 years. Their uniforms have so much potential, but are just short of being perfect. Here are the changes that I would make to send them over the top. 

With this set I don't see the need for throwbacks. There's a lot of throwback inserted into these designs. 

x88NTIq.jpgswkjfHa.jpgZpltUbP.jpgLnWHvUF.jpgKy3xVmu.jpgkCfwodg.jpg

I love this, but the white and black pants aren’t needed. Maybe a gold jersey would work with white pants. But it’s still a great look regardless.

3 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I love this, but the white and black pants aren’t needed. Maybe a gold jersey would work with white pants. But it’s still a great look regardless.

I completely agree. They’re not necessary, but they’re gonna wear ‘em. The gold pants is all they’ll ever need. They love the all black for whatever reason and the popularity of the white pant, white jersey “faux backs”. So if they’re gonna wear ‘em then they should wear them right. Which in my opinion, this is. 

Washington looks fantastic, that's exactly the kind of look I was hoping the Commanders would go with. As for the Saints, I like the changes you made but I think they'd look even better with stipes on the sleeves (like the pattern you used on the socks). That would really make things pop, much more so than the Louisiana logo.

Archived