Logo for School Baseball Team

dwboiler

I am working on some concepts for our school's baseball team.  We have always used some clip art Shamrock logo and I am trying to create something original and more baseball like.  Here is my progress so far.  Looking to narrow down on a couple.  Any specific ones stand out?  Any suggestions?

Catholic school "St. M" with the mascot being Shamrocks.  Colors are Forest Green with white/black.  Uniforms will likely be green.  Hats may have a white front panel so I could invert the colors.

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I like 9 for the T also being a cross but for some reason I really like 2. I think it's the most unique font and would be able to stand on its own the best. Have you considered shrinking the interlocks to fit inside the shamrock?

8 minutes ago, MDTrey4 said:

I like 9 for the T also being a cross but for some reason I really like 2. I think it's the most unique font and would be able to stand on its own the best. Have you considered shrinking the interlocks to fit inside the shamrock?

I'm with you on #2.  That's my personal favorite.  The ones with a shamrock were a mock up more than anything, I quickly placed them over it to see what it would look like.  I plan to go refine it when I have narrowed down to a logo or two.   

I threw 1-6 or so together over the weekend. I liked the composition of 6 but wanted a sportier font, so that evolved into 7-9.  So #9 is the last one I made and it is growing on me as well.  

Thanks for the feedback

One thing to keep in mind when making monograms is to make sure the letters have large enough gaps/negative space between them because when shrunk or viewed from a distance, it will be hard to read and will look like they are touching. For example, in #9, the cross (T) only has a sliver of space between it and the S and M. The same issue with the top of the S and T in #2.  If these gaps are more consistent, it’ll look better.

• Like 3