Players with Multiple Right Uniforms

We've got the "Players in the Wrong Uniform" and "Players on the Right Team but Wrong Uniform" threads, so now it's time for a thread on players with multiple right uniforms. It could be someone who has spent significant time with one team and accomplished feats in 2 different looks, or it could be a player with multiple right teams.

I'll go first. Sidney Crosby played his first 11 seasons in the Vegas gold Reebok Edge design, while he's spent the last 6 season in the classic uniforms that the Penguins returned to. He even won a Stanley Cup in the first season that the look came back. He's also scored his 500th goal in the classic look. To me, he's accomplished a lot in both distinct looks and fits the bill perfectly. 

Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins 2009 Stanley Cup Champions Unsigned  Raising Cup Photograph - Walmart.com Sidney Crosby confirms he's bringing Stanley Cup back to Nova Scotia - The  Globe and Mail

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be controversial but John Elway. For most it's always the orange uniforms and without a doubt it's his most right uniform.

NNTOWW3AIMCHTEWI566EMJNIBU.jpg

But I grew up watching Super Bowl highlights of Elway in the modern set so it never looked "wrong" to me, even if he wore it for 2 years. 

cab84c18-1521-4a99-923e-ab91997ba92d_1.c

XM4KeeA.png

Carlton Fisk --

spacer.pngspacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

And I present to you the winner of this thread...same team, same look, same uniform design, but different numbers (both of which are retired by his team)

Kobe.

kobe-bryant.jpg

EDIT: Realized 45 isn't retired by the Bulls anymore (it used to be)

bYhYmxh.png

Archived