Entergy Updated Branding

MellowTheMyth

I don’t want to say it’s a downgrade, but whatever small amount of character this brand once had was replaced by generic genericness.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The new one to me kinda looks like every other eco/energy logo recently, especially that "e" logo, that looks very familiar to me.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 4:26 PM, CS85 said:

I don’t want to say it’s a downgrade, but whatever small amount of character this brand once had was replaced by generic genericness.

Yeah, the new one is very generic. That's every contemporary corporate logo right now. While the old one could be an early 1990s airline logo, I do like that the circular part looks like a sun setting over water. All that's gone now. Booo.

It looks exactly like it's supposed to.  The only thing I don't like is the "gy".  The font gives them equal height and weight and that weighs it a little too much to the right.  In fact, it at a glance, it looks like "entergg"

I ain't sayin' it's the best, but it at least looks like it was designed in this century.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived