Indigo's National Football League -- Ravens Update

Indigo

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

I really like what you did with the Vikings. One suggestion would be on the purple elements and go with a yellow-purple-yellow stripe pattern. The white and yellow compete too much. 

I  gave it a shot, and while I definitely like the first version better, but I can see how yellow and white can be an eyesore (especially on that throwback...yikes).

edsjSJo.png

• Like 2

Los Angeles Rams

It's well documented on the boards how fall the Rams have fallen from uniform greatness. While the bright colors were a step in the right direction, that was they only thing they should have touched.

• Classic horn returns on helmet.
  • Classic shoulder horn stripes return, but are trimmed to fit the modern jersey cut.
  • St. Louis-era jersey numbers return also, but on the home jersey, they are outlined in white.
  • Classic pants stripe returns, recolored in bright blue and yellow.
  • Two new fauxbacks: a white fauxback to the late 60's Rams, and a navy blue fauxback harkening to the Rams' time in St. Louis.

Ludnunt.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Rams Get Revised
16 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I've gotta disagree about keeping the current colors. If you fix those and remove the number outlines, I think you've got it.

Isn't this: usatsi_11328761.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

better than this?

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

I'll agree on the colors, but the number outlines stay. There's not enough white on the classic jerseys to justify having white on the NOB and pants stripe.

zayK9zW.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

New York Jets

The most memorable moments of Jets history, from Broadway Joe to the Butt Fumble, have come wearing the Naimath-era set. No matter how many time they try to incorporate black and kelly green, the shoulder color blocks and stripes are quintessential New York Jets.

• The 1963-77, 1998-2018 set returns, with the accompanying Hunter Green (but not the Nike version).
  • New "Gotham Nights" black alternate, utilizing the 90's kelly green.
  • Throwback is to the 1990-97  black trimmed version of the "New York Sack Exchange" uniforms.

0gAjb4T.png

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Gang Green, Back on Broadway
  • 3 weeks later...

Tennessee Titans

After all the Titans talk in the NFL 2022 thread, I decided totake matters into my own hands. i personally think that if they're gonna squat on the Oilers branding(which they have every right to), they might as well use the red and Columbia blue Houston was known for.

• Set is based off of the 1999-2018 set.
  • Helmet is now light blue, taking cues form the XFL's Dallas Renegades
  • Shoulder yoke now has navy/red/navy vertical striping on it, matching the pants and helmet.
  • '99-'18 custom number font returns, this time double outlined.
  • Alternate replaces red with yellow as a nod to Tennessee's two other pro teams, the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies and the NHL's Nashville Predators.

O5wI4Zl.png

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Titans Luv' (Their) Blue
On 9/25/2022 at 2:26 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

Not a Titans fan at all but I. LOVE. THIS. I'd suggest navy pants for the alt though, so it matches the color of the top part of the jersey like what was done on the home and away.

Navy pants have been added above.

• 3 weeks later...

Buffalo BIlls

• Red helmet returns, using blue facemask from 1984-86.
  • Striping pattern is taken from the 1986-2001 set, worn when the Bills took 4 straight trips to the Super Bowl in the mid 90's.
  • Red socks retrun to match red helmet.
  • 1960's throwback is the lone holdover from the IRL set.

J56ULA6.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Red is Back in Buffalo
  • 4 weeks later...

Denver Broncos

I know it's a common trope on thses boards to combine the old & new Broncos logos, but it works so well, I'd figured I'd use it here too.

AN52hPZ.png

• Academy blue helmet from the 1967-96 "Orange Crush" returns, with the above modernized logo.
  • The uniforms are based off of the 1965-67 uniforms, with contrasting sleeves and shoulder loops.
  • Alternate blue uniform gets a throwback 1966 helmet.
  • No throwback for Denver, because the main set is essentially a throwback in and of itself.

ELwwqbN.jpeg

• Like 4

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Baby Blue Broncos
  • 4 weeks later...

Seattle Seahawks

With the news of the Seahawks' throwbacks returning in 2023 (and the debate it sparked in the NFL 2022 Changes thread), i tried to see how well a mashup of both the 90's and current-day Seattle would fare. You be the judge.

• A brighter, but not fully royal blue, and a darker, but not fully kelly green are the colors chosen, which seemed appropriate for a 90s/2010s combination.

l5iMSgu.png

• 1983-2001 set is the base, with updated colors, including dark grey replacing silver.
  • Curent number font returns.
  • Sock stripes that match the pant/jersey/logo stripe are added.
  • The much-beloved (or much-hated) green alternate jersey returns.
  • Throwback is from the 2002-2011 Hasselback-era set.

qWtkoKB.png

• Like 5

9 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Seattle Seahawks

With the news of the Seahawks' throwbacks returning in 2023 (and the debate it sparked in the NFL 2022 Changes thread), i tried to see how well a mashup of both the 90's and current-day Seattle would fare. You be the judge.

• A brighter, but not fully royal blue, and a darker, but not fully kelly green are the colors chosen, which seemed appropriate for a 90s/2010s combination.

l5iMSgu.png

• 1983-2001 set is the base, with updated colors, including dark grey replacing silver.
  • Curent number font returns.
  • Sock stripes that match the pant/jersey/logo stripe are added.
  • The much-beloved (or much-hated) green alternate jersey returns.
  • Throwback is from the 2002-2011 Hasselback-era set.

qWtkoKB.png

Not sold on the full blue look, but the rest looks great this would be a solid move for the Seahawks of they ever decided to rebrand. Great job

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Broncos & Seahawks
On 11/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Denver Broncos

I know it's a common trope on thses boards to combine the old & new Broncos logos, but it works so well, I'd figured I'd use it here too.

AN52hPZ.png

• Academy blue helmet from the 1967-96 "Orange Crush" returns, with the above modernized logo.
  • The uniforms are based off of the 1965-67 uniforms, with contrasting sleeves and shoulder loops.
  • Alternate blue uniform gets a throwback 1966 helmet.
  • No throwback for Denver, because the main set is essentially a throwback in and of itself.

ELwwqbN.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful! A great mix of old and new. 

• Love 2

N3d5IIl.png

On 9/5/2022 at 2:07 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I'll agree on the colors, but the number outlines stay. There's not enough white on the classic jerseys to justify having white on the NOB and pants stripe.

zayK9zW.png

Better, but make alt white pants with royal blue/yellow-gold/royal blue striping to go with the white jerseys.

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City has been super consistent in terms of their branding, being one of the few teams to never change their logo or have an alternate uniform.

• However, the black on their logo can serve to be eliminated, as yellow outlines the letters, while red and yellow outline the arrowhead.

Et6LUBi.png

• No changes to the main uniform, 'cuz if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • The popular yellow fashion jersey become the Chiefs' first-ever alternate.
  • Throwback is to 1963, the Chiefs first year in KC.

Sm9dbJn.png

• Like 2

• Indigo changed the title to LA Fakers + LA Snippers' National Football League -- Kansas City Chiefs