ZussmanDesign's NFL Uniform Redesign

zussmandesigns

Hello all! I have been working on this project for months now, and I'm ready to share my designs! By no means are the designs perfect, this is just my vision on what the NFL should look like next season, with the new rule of allowing each team to have more than one helmet (finally!). As you may be able to tell, each team will have a home and road color rush, in which the helmet goes along with the color of the jersey. Please note that all color rush helmets are going to be chrome, because I am unable to make the chrome feel to the helmet like I would want. Each team has a primary helmet, with the new helmets really being for the color rush and throwback uniforms only. I feel like this is what most NFL teams will do, so I just kept it consistent throughout the project. I am posting all the teams one at a time, but will be more than one a day.  Probably almost all of them over the next couple days. The teams will be in alphabetical order, based on team's city name. I hope you all enjoy my take on the NFL uniforms!

Marlin.png

The last two for each team (monochrome set) is a neat concept.

How would the Ravens all purple set look with gold name, numbers, helmet logo, collar and belt? And for the Panthers, instead of all blue, all black but with the accents in blue.

• Like 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Oh. MS Paint Concepts. I feel so nostalgic when I see them. Great job so far. By the way, two tips to improve the execution:

First: Save your templates in 16-bit BMP and clean the grey lines. Copy the content and paste in a new bitmap image, saved as PNG, to get rid of those pesky lines between panels.

Second: Use #000000 for the strokes or for the jersey color, but never for both at the same time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, johnrafael said:

Oh. MS Paint Concepts. I feel so nostalgic when I see them. Great job so far. By the way, two tips to improve the execution:

First: Save your templates in 16-bit BMP and clean the grey lines. Copy the content and paste in a new bitmap image, saved as PNG, to get rid of those pesky lines between panels.

Second: Use #000000 for the strokes or for the jersey color, but never for both at the same time.

Thank you! I am by no means an expert in designing anything, but I will sure try this next time!

Marlin.png