2022 NFL Jersey Number Changes

29 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Commanders QB Carson Wentz returning to 11 after donning 2 with Indy-

"Oh man this QB ripping off the number of a SB-winning quarterback in Washington should be chopped up and be fed his own marrow. "

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

"Oh man this QB ripping off the number of a SB-winning quarterback in Washington should be chopped up and be fed his own marrow. "

BBTV be like

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Especially with his buddy Carson. 

🥱  

1.  He didn't unretire a retired number.  11 is fair game.  My issue is when someone takes an honor away from someone.

2.  It's god's will for him to wear 11.  Even if I had an objection, my arms are too short to box with god.

• LOL 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 4

6 hours ago, Jamesizzo said:

To be fair, Wentz (as sorry as he's been) is 10000000x more accomplished than Dwayne Haskins ever was or will ever be.

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

🥱  

1.  He didn't unretire a retired number.  11 is fair game.  My issue is when someone takes an honor away from someone.

2.  It's god's will for him to wear 11.  Even if I had an objection, my arms are too short to box with god.

lol, this friggin guy. yikes

• LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

7 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

lol, this friggin guy. yikes

So just to be clear - if a team retires a number, you don't think that it's an honor for the player and means that the number should be retired?

• LOL 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, BBTV said:

So just to be clear - if a team retires a number, you don't think that it's an honor for the player and means that the number should be retired?

Sure, it’s a honor.

However, if a player has at least the smallest bit of courtesy to contact the retired player (or in some cases, the family) for permission to use the number, and the retired player OKs the use, then by all means let the number be used.

It’s just strange that you incessantly fantasize about and call for players getting harmed or dying just because you don’t like what they do.

Quit acting like it’s a sin for this to happen.

It’s not that deep. Get a grip on reality.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

To be fair, Wentz (as sorry as he's been) is 10000000x more accomplished than Dwayne Haskins ever was or will ever be.

To be fair, your post quotes the wrong board member.  😛

What has Wentz accomplished as an NFL QB? He didn't win the Super Bowl.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Sure, it’s a honor.

However, if a player has at least the smallest bit of courtesy to contact the retired player (or in some cases, the family) for permission to use the number, and the retired player OKs the use, then by all means let the number be used.

It’s just strange that you incessantly fantasize about and call for players getting harmed or dying just because you don’t like what they do.

it’s discourteous to even ask. Maybe just put me on ignore and go back to posting unfunny gifs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Sure, it’s a honor.

also, I didn’t say a thing about Wentz’ number. You and the other guy brought it up and started crap with me. Stop following me around and stop bringing things that aren’t there into discussions about other things. 

• Yawn 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

also, I didn’t say a thing about Wentz’ number. You and the other guy brought it up and started crap with me. Stop following me around and stop bringing things that aren’t there into discussions about other things. 

Stop posting your wishes about dismembering people.  This isn't Twitter. 

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, BBTV said:

it’s discourteous to even ask. Maybe just put me on ignore and go back to posting unfunny gifs. 

34 minutes ago, BBTV said:

OR

Here’s a wild idea:

Maybe just not spew derogatory nonsense about players dying and being harmed?

For someone who claims they “respect people”, there’s no such evidence to suggest that belief in the slightest.

No one is following you around. You bring it upon yourself when you get the unnecessary itch to bring your bogus and tone deaf remarks into the conversation.

Read the room for once. No one finds what you’ve been doing to be a good thing. It’s distasteful and arrogant.

• Like 10