2022 NFL Jersey Number Changes

DCarp1231

On 3/19/2022 at 4:49 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Just make Chicago an orange dominant team

/s

Wouldn't be the first time, they were orange dominant in the 30s.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

What's a male seamstress called?  A seamer?  Seaman?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Count me in the Broncos-should-wear-Orange-first-regardless-of-the-jersey-template crowd, though adapting the Color Rush jerseys with complimentary White pants (while relegating the orange pants to alternate status, if at all) should be looked into further.

Regardless of what template they use, the Broncos don’t seem right wearing anything other than white pants. Orange could work when paired with white tops, but Blue pants don’t haven’t ever felt right for the Denver Broncos, and I’m not entirely sure why (again, regardless of template).

Another unrelated thought I’ve had: How long until the NFL opens up the use of 0 to players? I’m kinda hoping we get to see it soon.

• Like 3

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

1 hour ago, flyersfan said:

The Chiefs' seamstress/uniform staff is about to have a fit...

Edwards-Helaire, Smith-Schuster, and now highly rumored Valdez-Scantling. That's just skill positions.

I was about to add Laurent Duvernay-Tardif to this--but then I saw he was traded to the Jets halfway through last season.

And I too am waiting for the day the NFL reinstates the #s 0 and 00. At this point they may as well since just about any position can wear any number now. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

18 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I was about to add Laurent Duvernay-Tardif to this--but then I saw he was traded to the Jets halfway through last season.

And I too am waiting for the day the NFL reinstates the #s 0 and 00. At this point they may as well since just about any position can wear any number now. 

I’ve been of the opinion that rookies should be permitted to wear 0  for the preseason until a proper number can be issued 

22 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Count me in the Broncos-should-wear-Orange-first-regardless-of-the-jersey-template crowd, though adapting the Color Rush jerseys with complimentary White pants (while relegating the orange pants to alternate status, if at all) should be looked into further.

I think this would be a fantastic Broncos look. Especially if they keep navy as a secondary color and use it like they use blue on the current away uniforms (navy numbers, orange outlines). I’ve always been a sucker for teams using their secondary color as the main accent color on their road jersey, not sure why. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

I think this would be a fantastic Broncos look. Especially if they keep navy as a secondary color and use it like they use blue on the current away uniforms (navy numbers, orange outlines). I’ve always been a sucker for teams using their secondary color as the main accent color on their road jersey, not sure why. 

Me too. If not the main accent color on the road jersey, I like seeing the secondary color on a team’s road set (particularly secondary-colored pants that match the helmet) get some use as well.  Off the top of my head, examples of this are the Raiders, Browns (when going with orange pants), Packers, Ravens (with striped black pants), and 49ers.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

59 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

Me too. If not the main accent color on the road jersey, I like seeing the secondary color on a team’s road set (particularly secondary-colored pants that match the helmet) get some use as well.  Off the top of my head, examples of this are the Raiders, Browns (when going with orange pants), Packers, Ravens (with striped black pants), and 49ers.

I'm half with you.  I like it when teams who's helmet is their primary color wear pants that are their secondary color when wearing their white jerseys, like the Steelers.  It only works if the helmet is darker than the pants, but it works when the Ravens wear purple pants, maybe if the Falcons wore red pants, when the Jags wear teal pants, etc.

It's also neat when a team wears their secondary color as their main number color on theeir white jersey, like the Dirty Bird-era Falcons with the red numbers and black trim.  Again, only works if the primary color is darker than secondary.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/18/2022 at 11:15 PM, tBBP said:

That's gonna take some getting used to.

Also, just my opinion, but one I've held for a long time: Denver needs to switch back to the navy jerseys as primaries, especially in that guise. 

What if the Broncos switched to an orange side panel with blue trim on the away? That way they can switch back to navy and wear one pair of white pants and one pair of blue pants with either jersey (like it was originally designed before Elway whining).

Guys, I have a crazy mother:censored:ing idea: what if, and hear me out, the Broncos, yes the Denver Broncos, ditched their current primary jerseys, yeah you heard me right, and made their color rush jerseys their primary, and, hold on, what if it was paired with, call me crazy, white pants that match the jersey stripes? Would a single other person on earth agree to this bat :censored: idea of mine?

• LOL 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Bathysphere said:

Guys, I have a crazy mother:censored:ing idea: what if, and hear me out, the Broncos, yes the Denver Broncos, ditched their current primary jerseys, yeah you heard me right, and made their color rush jerseys their primary, and, hold on, what if it was paired with, call me crazy, white pants that match the jersey stripes? Would a single other person on earth agree to this bat :censored: idea of mine?

They already did on the last page. 

On 3/23/2022 at 8:38 AM, flyersfan said:

The Chiefs' seamstress/uniform staff is about to have a fit...

Edwards-Helaire, Smith-Schuster, and now highly rumored Valdez-Scantling. That's just skill positions.

Too bad they're not linemen. Much more room on the jersey to work with.