2022-23 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

It's that time of the year again ā€” when credible leaks of next season's kits from the big soccer leagues in Europe start to emerge. Let's kick things off with Arsenal, shall we? Some credible-looking photos of their 2022-23 kits have emerged online recently:

Ā 

featured-750-18.jpg

Ā 

The home kit harkens back to 1995-96, while the away kit has an all-over tonal pattern of "AFC" in 3D letters. The third is light pink with what appears to be navy blue trim, and a pattern of pips from the "Victoria Concordia Crescit" crests used from 1949 to 2002.

Ā 

home-1.jpg

Ā 

away-1.jpg

Ā 

third-2.jpg

Ā 

More details at the mothership.

As an Arsenal fan, I do love that the home kit has zero navy on it, just red and white is my preference, but not sure how I feel about the patter on the collar. Perhaps it will grow on me over time.

Ā 

I also greatly prefer the pink third over the AFC tonal secondary. I'm not sure if this is accurate, but it feels like this season the Gunners have worn the darker blue third jersey more than the pale yellow secondary, which would lead me to believe the pink probably won't be worn a ton, which would be disappointing.

• 1 month later...

Bayernā€™s new kit is now official. Iā€™m a big fan. They nailed the colors. Much better than this seasonā€™s red and dark red kit. The stripes give me 17/18 vibes. My one critique: the long sleeve needs contrasting white cuffs like the collar.

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png
Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

It uses the same number font as last year (notable because Bayern has used several fonts over the last few years). It also includes a different Bundesliga patch and a chest shield to denote 10 consecutive Bundesliga titles. Some competition in the league is needed, but still a notable achievement - I think theyā€™re the first in any of the big European leagues to do so.

Ā 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Bayernā€™s new kit is now official. Iā€™m a big fan. They nailed the colors. Much better than this seasonā€™s red and dark red kit. The stripes give me 17/18 vibes. My one critique: the long sleeve needs contrasting white cuffs like the collar.

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png
Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

It uses the same number font as last year (notable because Bayern has used several fonts over the last few years). It also includes a different Bundesliga patch and a chest shield to denote 10 consecutive Bundesliga titles. Some competition in the league is needed, but still a notable achievement - I think theyā€™re the first in any of the big European leagues to do so.

Ā 

spacer.png

I think Celtic or Rangers have done 10 in a row, though they're not a big league. PSG almost did it last year.Ā 

km3S7lo.jpg

Ā 

Zqy6osx.png

Ā 

6 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Long-rumored, oft-leaked Liverpool FC home kits for 22-23 officially unveiled today:

Ā 

Ā 

lfc 2-min.jpg (1)

You can also see the new Nike presentation jacket that will be worn for the World Cup. The design is a bit interesteing, especially when they use contrasting colors for some of the national teams.Ā 

France 2022 World Cup Anthem Jacket Leaked - Footy Headlines

km3S7lo.jpg

Ā 

Zqy6osx.png

Ā 

2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

That Liverpool kit is much better than this yearā€™s. The trim looks like a neon red, almost orange, and has no place on a Liverpool top.

I think next year's shirt is so plain after having splashes of color over the last few seasons.Ā 

lfc 4-min.jpg53-liverpool-home-19-20.jpg

Ā 

Also,Ā  this is just rumor and wouldn't kick in until 2025, but Manchester United could switch from adidas to UniQlo, Tommy Hilfiger or some other brand for their kits, akin to Napoli and Georgio Armani, who basically had New Balance make the uniforms then slap their logos on them. I'd rather they go back to Nike or Umbro because I have yet to really enjoy anything they've done with adidas.Ā 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/04/exclusive-manchester-united-to-sign-kit.html

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Ā 

Zqy6osx.png

Ā 

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think next year's shirt is so plain after having splashes of color over the last few seasons.Ā 

lfc 4-min.jpg53-liverpool-home-19-20.jpg

Ā 

Also,Ā  this is just rumor and wouldn't kick in until 2025, but Manchester United could switch from adidas to UniQlo, Tommy Hilfiger or some other brand for their kits, akin to Napoli and Georgio Armani, who basically had New Balance make the uniforms then slap their logos on them. I'd rather they go back to Nike or Umbro because I have yet to really enjoy anything they've done with adidas.Ā 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/04/exclusive-manchester-united-to-sign-kit.html

As far as Manchester United, I thought this kit was a beauty.

Ā 

spacer.png
Ā 

But still think Nike did it better.

Ā 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Also today: Juventus home kit is officially official:

Ā 

Ā 

AS Monaco home:

Ā 

Ā 

Stade Rennais home:

Ā 

Ā 

Strasbourg home:

Ā 

Ā 

Manchester United home, away (white), and alternate ( neon yellow) jerseys. Away looks like they copied the LA Galaxy home shirt. I'm also not a fan of the badge being placed in the same shape on all of the jerseys.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

km3S7lo.jpg

Ā 

Zqy6osx.png

Ā