North American Collegiate Athletic Association (NACAA)

Section30

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I've been keeping busy working on the MAHL but I got a new idea for a project so I'm back and excited to show you all what I've got in store.

The North American Collegiate Athletic Association (NACAA) is an alternate version of the NCAA that includes schools from all over North America. The league consists of 313 schools across 15 Countries. There are 27 main Athletic Conferences, plus a couple hockey and lacrosse specific conferences. Conferences can be split into 3 categories; Power 8, Strong 10, and Group 9.

Every school in the NACAA has a varsity program for American Football, Basketball, Baseball, & Soccer with some schools also having varsity Lacrosse and/or Ice Hockey.

JJPiHgA.pngRkAhMMv.png

Alabama Tech Yellowhammers

Atlanta University Blazers

Bayou University Bears

Duval University Big Red

Florida Tech Flamingos

Georgia A&M Thrashers

Kentucky Tech Thoroughbreds

Louisiana A&M Golden Lions

Magnolia State Maggies

Nashville University Raccoons

Sunshine State Sun Warriors

Tennessee A&M Crimson Catfish

chrkQkw.png

Allegheny University Yinzers

Carolina Palmettos

Durham Tigers

Maryland State Orioles

Maryland Tech Blue Crabs

North Carolina A&M Mustangs

North Carolina Tech Engineers

South Carolina Maritime Dolphins

Virginia A&M Foxhounds

I will go through this one conference at a time, starting off with one of the Power 8, the Southeast 12 Conference

Alabama Tech is the largest, oldest, and flagship school of the State of Alabama. It is a public land-grant research University located in Birmingham, AL. The school goes by the "Yellowhammers" for athletics, taking the name of the state bird of Alabama. The name is often shortened to "Hammers", not only a shorter version of the name, but also a reference to Birmingham's history in the steel industry.  Alabama Tech is best known for their football team which is one of the most successful programs in NACAA history.

School: Alabama Technological University

Nicknames: Yellowhammers, Hammers, Bama Tech

Located: Birmingham, AL

Founded: 1846

Enrollment: 40, 200

Slogan: "Hammer Down"

Colors: Black & Yellow

Conferences: Southeast 12 & Hockey South

Rivals: Magnolia State, Bayou, Huntsville (nc), Atlanta, & Nashville

LnsZHs1.pngfOW0mBB.pngzo8hnRZ.pngYSb6j5a.pngySgKF41.png999udFB.pngvf6uUtK.png

• Like 14
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, QCS said:

Excellent start with the Hammers! I love the interlock and the whole classic set.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, BobsonDugnutt said:

Awesome identity, looks absolutely outstanding! Did you make that font or did you get it from somewhere?

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! The font is a modified version of Southern Mississippi's font

Atlanta University is a public land-grand research University located in Atlanta, GA. It is the second largest school in the State of Georgia and competes in the Southeast 12 Conference for all sports (AU does not have a varsity hockey program).  The school goes by the name "Blazers" for athletics and has since the school was rebuilt after the Great Atlanta fire of 1917. AU is a fairly successful school in terms of athletics, particularly in Basketball, Baseball, & Football

School: Atlanta University

Nicknames: Blazers, AU, ATL

Located: Atlanta, GA

Founded: 1862

Enrollment: 39,800

Slogan: "Blaze Up"

Colors: Maroon & Gold

Conferences: Southeast 12

Rivals: Georgia A&M, Alabama Tech, Duval, Empire State (nc), Sunshine State, & MLK (nc)

lhm4Phe.pngNYgcVXN.pngb7QpuD5.pngEXt0igC.pngexKl51r.pngE9WJ6qa.png

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Section30 said:

Atlanta University is a public land-grand research University located in Atlanta, GA. It is the second largest school in the State of Georgia and competes in the Southeast 12 Conference for all sports (AU does not have a varsity hockey program).  The school goes by the name "Blazers" for athletics and has since the school was rebuilt after the Great Atlanta fire of 1917. AU is a fairly successful school in terms of athletics, particularly in Basketball, Baseball, & Football

School: Atlanta University

Nicknames: Blazers, AU, ATL

Located: Atlanta, GA

Founded: 1862

Enrollment: 39,800

Slogan: "Blaze Up"

Colors: Maroon & Gold

Conferences: Southeast 12

Rivals: Georgia A&M, Alabama Tech, Duval, & Sunshine State

lhm4Phe.pngNYgcVXN.pngb7QpuD5.pngEXt0igC.pngexKl51r.pngE9WJ6qa.png

These are the colors of my alma mater, Alvernia University. I've see n similar interlocking AU, but I prefer yours. 

N3d5IIl.png

Bayou University is a public land-grand research University located in New Orleans, LA. It is the oldest, largest, and most prestigious University in the state of Louisiana.  Bayou University is world renowned for their academics, ranked among some of the top Public Universities in the NACAA. The school is also an athletic powerhouse that has won numerous National Championships in multiple sports. Despite being a big time program in most sports, the two most storied programs at the school are Baseball and Football. The school goes by the nickname "Bears" for all sports, named after the Louisiana Black Bear. The school is often referred to as "BayoU" (pronounced Buy-You) a shorthand version of Bayou U.

School: Bayou University

Nicknames: Bears, BayoU

Located: New Orleans, LA

Founded: 1842

Enrollment: 35,600

Slogan: "Bear Down"

Colors: Black & Green

Conferences: Southeast 12 & Hockey South

Rivals: Louisiana A&M, Alabama Tech, Magnolia State, Coastal Texas (nc), Sunshine State, & Florida Tech

YIL9SdI.pngfVTakb6.pngk6lkvpN.pngq4ANFtz.pngVmUimG8.pngY8Po8ng.png3MfBcJh.pngbLzSjrI.png

• Like 5