North American Collegiate Athletic Association (NACAA)

Section30

17 hours ago, fortunat1 said:

Incredible lion logo, the baseball uniforms look stellar as well. Blue pants might compliment the yellow football set better imo, but great work on these!

Thank you! I definitely considered adding blue pants for the football alt, but I picture LAMU being one of those really traditional teams that refuses to add a second pant option.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

Thumbs up on Kentucky Tech. The diamonds are a unique design feature and they look great. That hockey jersey is tremendous.

Great lion logo. Is it meant to have a A and a M in it or am I seeing things that aren't there?

Keep it up.

Thanks, I'm glad you like Kentucky Tech! As for the AM in the Lion logo, honestly that's just a happy coincidence if you saw that lol but now that you mention it I'm kicking myself for not thinking to do that.

5 hours ago, GrayJ12 said:

The KTech color scheme reminds me a lot of Fiesta-era San Antonio Spurs vibes, which I am not complaining about - a very unique concept, and the diamond motif makes it stand out a lot too. 

Haha, thank you! I've always loved the Fiesta style for the Spurs so I'll definitely take that as a compliment.

• Like 1

Magnolia State University is a public land-grand research University located in Jackson, MS. MSU is the largest, oldest, and Flagship University in the State of Mississippi. The school was originally founded as an Agricultural & Machining University with athletic programs using the nickname "Aggies". When the University rebranded to Magnolia State University in 1928, people began to refer to the sports teams as the "Maggies" which has stuck ever since. Magnolia State primarily uses their MS monogram, but they do have a Magnolia Flower logo that they use in secondary applications. The Mags are an athletic powerhouse, boasting one of the most successful Football programs in all of the NACAA along with traditionally strong Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer programs. The Maggies are unique in Football in that they opt to wear their traditional all white set at home, a tradition that began back in the 50s due to the Mississippi heat at the beginning of the season and has led to the "Mississippi Whiteout" where fans dress in white from head to toe at all Mags sporting events. The rivalry between the MSU Maggies and Alabama Tech Hammers, known simply as the Border Battle, is considered by many in the south as the biggest rivalry in all the NACAA.

School: Magnolia State University

Nicknames: Maggies, Mags, MSU

Located: Jackson, MS

Founded: 1856

Enrollment: 33,300

Slogan: "Roll Mags"

Colors: White & Purple

Conferences: Southeast 12

Rivals:  Alabama Tech, Tennessee A&M, Bayou, Kentucky Tech, & Louisiana A&M

V5uEO7s.pngVQtc0ng.pngtcNIdWw.pngpAFEhub.pngjWE6mTl.pngr1NYg5B.pngp8nOGnp.png

• Like 6

10 hours ago, TheLogoFather72 said:

*sound of baby sucking pacifier* 

Let me guess, their mascot is a baby?

Don’t be silly 

It’s a maggot

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

19 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

I'm into that shade of purple. I also dig the logos. I'm getting a Mississippi State baseball logo vibe from the primary logo. I find myself wishing the helmet had the MS logo on it so you could throw that magnolia logo on the sleeves.

Thank you, I'm glad you like them! I was definitely aware of the similarity to the Mississippi State baseball logo so I tried to add some extra detail to help it  be a little different.

13 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I really like your Soccer Alts for Magnolia State. Have you/did you consider applying the wordmark in that style on the lacrosse unis?

Thanks! And not really, I think it could be interesting but I don't know if that would really work for traditional lacrosse design (I could be wrong though).

The University of Nashville is a public land-grand research University located in Nashville, TN. The U of N is the second oldest and second largest University of the state of Tennessee. Nashville goes by the nickname "Raccoons" for their athletic programs, taking the name of the animal that calls the city and state home that was later named the State wild animal of Tennessee. The Raccs are best known for having one of the most successful Basketball programs in NACAA history along with a very good Baseball program and one of the best Hockey teams in the south.

School: University of Nashville

Nicknames: Raccoons, Raccs, U of N, Nash

Located: Nashville, TN

Founded: 1844

Enrollment: 28,600

Slogan: "Bleed Blue"

Colors: Sky Blue, Navy, & White

Conferences: Southeast 12 & Hockey South

Rivals:  Tennessee A&M, Kentucky Tech, & Alabama Tech

cygx1No.pngx9lKIb9.png0H5tKUR.pngfeNJiun.png15zQXru.pngn4rWAcf.pngwfQR3Nw.pngtYAvfcR.png

• Like 7

14 hours ago, shadyloaf said:

Brilliant job on the Raccoons. I feel like I've seen that number font, but can't place it. For the primary logo, I think I like the negative space filled in with blue like in the script logo, but that's a very minor critique. 

Thank you, I'm glad you like them! As for the font, it's a modified version of NBA Hawks Highlight Factory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Long time no see! Sorry for just kinda up and leaving this series for the last several months, I just lost some steam on the project along with being in my final year of school which has taken up most of my time. I'm not gonna guarantee that I will go back to consistently posting on this thread, but I'll try to do better than one post every 8-9 months lol.

Sunshine State University is a public land-grand research University located in St. Petersburg, FL. Sunshine State is the oldest University in the State of Florida and is also the State's Flagship University. The name of the school comes from Florida's nickname "The Sunshine State" and is the third largest school in Florida by enrollment, only behind their two biggest rivals in Duval and Florida Tech. Sunshine State University has both good academics and athletics. They are best known for their medical programs, producing nearly half of all doctors and nurses in Florida. The Warriors are an athletic powerhouse and have won titles in Football, Basketball, and Baseball, The name "Sun Warriors" has been used for Sunshine State athletics since the early 1900s, though nobody knows the exact origins behind the name.

School: Sunshine State University

Nicknames: Sun Warriors, Warriors,  Sunshine

Located: St. Petersburg, FL

Founded: 1852

Enrollment: 59,600

Slogan: "Shine On"

Colors: Green, Gold, & White

Rivals:  Duval, Florida Tech, Ybor College (nc), Orlando (nc), Georgia A&M, Bayou, & Atlanta

GVCdSem.pngrsgKGDL.pngsEsnszk.pngMrV53Pm.pngWCFL4jR.png3DqoX6h.pngyuCpXte.pngcQsug8T.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Applause 3

Tennessee A&M University is a public land-grand research University located in Memphis, TN. TAMU is the largest, oldest, and most academically prestigious University in the State of Tennessee and is also the State's Flagship University. Tennessee A&M is very highly regarded academically, boasting a world-class engineering school. It isn't just an academic school though with the beloved Crimson Catfish competing near the top of the national rankings in Football, Baseball, and occasionally Basketball. The nickname "Crimson Catfish" was coined in 1927 when an article was posted in the local newspaper with the sports writer describing the crimson clad TAMU football team as "stronger than a hundred pound Catfish". The name was used unofficially for the next decade plus, but it became the official moniker for Tennessee A&M athletics in 1940. The Catfish have a very traditional look, embracing their storied history and identity. Tennessee A&M has an incredibly dedicated fanbase, often considered one of the most intense in all of the NACAA with Memphis turning into a sea of Crimson when the Catfish come to play.

School: Tennessee A&M University

Nicknames: Crimson Catfish, Catfish, Fish, TAMU, A&M

Located: Memphis, TN

Founded: 1839

Enrollment: 31,800

Slogan: "Go Fish"

Colors: Crimson & White

Rivals:  Nashville, Louisiana A&M, Magnolia State, & Arkansas Tech (nc)

5d8g1Un.png5xEhADo.png2njfsqT.pngtOpzXpf.pngtOIqBRe.pngUk6xilh.pngbj9zOW1.png8WZCSCD.png

And that wraps up the Southeast 12 Conference, let me know what you think! I'm not sure which Conference to do next, I'd love to hear what yall would prefer.

Big South - Schools in: Arizona, Arkansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma &Texas

Big West - Schools in: Baja California, British Columbia, California, Oregon & Washington

East Coast - Schools in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont

Heartland 10 - Schools in: Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah

Big Canada - Schools in: New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, PEI, & Quebec

Midwest - Schools in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, & Wisconsin

Old American - Schools in: Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, & West Virginia

• Like 5