DiscrimiPaper #3

CC97

Another great article. The "Board Meeting" is a great feature, which I would love to be interviewed for (lol - i need a little more of a rep first! :D )

Discrim is great with the updates of the uniforms. He gives you a link and a description of how they changed it.

Everyone loves the predicitions cause they spark an arguement. This is the Eagles year, though, Discrim! :D

Overall: A

Well written, well worth the time reading it, not obscenely long and self-aggrandizing.

What does self-aggrandizing mean? I'm not completely sure, but for some reason the phrase has been stuck in my head all week, and I'm hoping this gets it out.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well written, well worth the time reading it, not obscenely long and self-aggrandizing.

What does self-aggrandizing mean? I'm not completely sure, but for some reason the phrase has been stuck in my head all week, and I'm hoping this gets it out.

if i were a major in the english language - you may have taken the words right out of my mouth :D

glad you asked what self-aggrandizing means...i just happen to have a dictionary handy.

ag-gran-dize (-dized, -dizing) vt: 1. to make greater, more powerful, richer, etc.: often used reflexively.  2. to make seem greater or more exalted.

this dictionary's seen better days but it's holding up. and no, i'm not a major in the English language, i just play one on TV. :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

and a note: seems Rick Ankiel decided to change his number, so he's no longer baseball's Lemieux, numberwise :D 49 doesn't seem like his number, but heh. his control's back, he's back and that's what matters.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived