2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Might as well get this up and running. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to the game taking place or posted prior to any official announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me at least 24 hours from the completion of the game or a uniform announcement to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself and I do have other things going on.

2022 Hall Of Fame Game
Jaguars vs. Raiders
IXMPY66.jpgUW3mra9.jpg

Preseason Week 1

Preseason Week 2

Preseason Week 3

Regular Season
Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16

Week 17

Week 18

Post Season

Wild Card Round

Divisional Round

Championship Round

Super Bowl LVII

• Like 2

Might as well get things started, here’s my prediction for what the Seahawks games will look like this year:

Seahawks Schedule 2022

P Week 1: @ Steelers Sat 4:00

White/Navy vs Black/Yellow

P Week 2: vs. Bears Thu 5:00 ESPN

Navy/Navy vs White/Blue

P Week 3: @ Cowboys

Blue/Blue vs White/Silver

Week 1: vs. Broncos MNF

Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 2: @ 49ers 1:05 FOX

White/Navy vs Red/Gold

Week 3: vs. Falcons 1:25 FOX

Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 4: @ Lions 10:00 FOX

White/Navy vs Blue/Blue

Week 5: @ Saints 10:00 FOX

White/White vs Black/Gold

Week 6: vs. Cardinals 1:05 FOX

Navy/Navy vs White/Red

Week 7: @ Chargers 1:25 FOX

White/Grey vs Royal Color Rush

Week 8: vs. Giants 1:25 FOX

Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 9: @ Cardinals 1:05 FOX

Grey/Grey vs Red/Red

Week 10: @ Bucs (Munich) 6:30 NFLN

Navy/Grey vs White/Pewter

Week 11: BYE

Week 12: vs. Raiders 1:05 CBS

Navy/Grey vs White/Silver

Week 13: @ Rams 1:05 FOX

White/White vs Royal/Sol

Week 14: vs. Panthers 1:25 FOX

Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 15: vs. 49ers TNF

Green/Green vs White Throwback

Week 16: @ Chiefs (Sat) 10:00 FOX

White/Navy vs Red/White

Week 17: vs. Jets 4:05 FOX

Green/Navy vs White/White

Week 18: vs. Rams 4:25 FOX

Navy/Navy vs Bone/Bone

• Like 1

Did somebody say predictions? This’ll be a doozie assuming the same schizo who picked the Jags unis last year is still in the building.

HoF: WBB @ Raiders BSB

PW1: TBB vs Browns WBW

PW2: TBB vs Steelers WYB

PW3: WBB @ Falcons BWB

W1: TWW @ Commanders WWW

W2: WWW vs Colts BWB

W3: WTW @ Chargers BYB

W4: WWW @ Eagles GWG

W5: TWW vs Texans WBB
W6: WWB @ Colts BBB

W7: TTT vs Giants WWR

W8: BBB vs Broncos WWN

W9: TWT vs Raiders WSB

W10: WBB @ Chiefs RWR

W11: bye

W12: TWB vs Ravens WPB

W13: WBB @ Lions HSH

W14: WBB @ Titans NNN

W15: TBT vs Cowboys WSB

W16: WBB @ Jets BBB

W17: WTB @ Texans NNN(CR)

W18: TWB vs Titans WNN

Definitely hope some of these are wrong, plus Im thinking a little wishfully in assuming they’ll actually bring back TWB this year.

Dolphins Predictions

PW1 AWA at Bucs WPB

PW2 AWA vs Raiders WSB

PW3: AWA vs Eagles WWB

W1: WWA vs Pats NNN

W2: AWA at Ravens WPB

W3: Throwback White vs Bills BWB

W4: WWW at Bengals OBO

W5: WAA at Jets GWG

W6: WWA vs Vikings PWP

W7: Throwback Aqua vs Steelers WYB

W8: WWA at Lions BSB

W9: WAA at Bears NWN

W10: AWA vs Browns WOW

W12: AAA vs Texans WNN

W13: WAA at 49ers RGR

W14: WAA at Chargers PWP

W15: WWW at Bills RRR

W16: Throwback Aqua vs Packers WYG

W17: WAA at Patriots NNN

W18: AWA vs Jets WWW

I have faith my fins wear aqua a little more like they did in 2016/2017. Got them wearing aqua 6 times and 3 more times in the preseason

No predictions here, but curious if my Falcons ever wear the red pants -- I have a hunch that by this point those were shown off as a fashion option in their unveil but don't exist. Afterall, we never saw the red pants in anything other than graphic renderings -- not in the video unveil -- and I am convinced they were never actually produced. Also, almost positive the red helmets are returning to go with the 1966 throwbacks (even though I actually think the mashup throwbacks were incredible). 

But, since no major changes in ATL from the roster-up I assume their habits stay the same, which means black over white at home and white over black at home. Their resistance to monochrome last season was a welcomed surprise and really makes a big difference. I actually think their uniforms are great, they just don't look good without the jersey-pant contrast. Would love if they added a grey pant for select games which would tie things together really well, but I've actually enjoyed how their grey facemasks now (not chrome, but more kind of that same satin finish) are a nice modern rendition of the grey facemasks that were completely normal (not to mention celebrated by some people on these boards) in the earlier eras. 

Falcons are going to continue to shift from "worst unis in the league" to "honestly they aren't that bad" thanks to 1) wearing the right combos 2) bringing back the throwback helmets 3) other teams just continuing to choose to go full mono-white and dilute their looks and 4) Washington lmao

On 5/17/2022 at 3:06 PM, Brave-Bird 08 said:

No predictions here, but curious if my Falcons ever wear the red pants -- I have a hunch that by this point those were shown off as a fashion option in their unveil but don't exist. Afterall, we never saw the red pants in anything other than graphic renderings -- not in the video unveil -- and I am convinced they were never actually produced. Also, almost positive the red helmets are returning to go with the 1966 throwbacks (even though I actually think the mashup throwbacks were incredible). 

But, since no major changes in ATL from the roster-up I assume their habits stay the same, which means black over white at home and white over black at home. Their resistance to monochrome last season was a welcomed surprise and really makes a big difference. I actually think their uniforms are great, they just don't look good without the jersey-pant contrast. Would love if they added a grey pant for select games which would tie things together really well, but I've actually enjoyed how their grey facemasks now (not chrome, but more kind of that same satin finish) are a nice modern rendition of the grey facemasks that were completely normal (not to mention celebrated by some people on these boards) in the earlier eras. 

Falcons are going to continue to shift from "worst unis in the league" to "honestly they aren't that bad" thanks to 1) wearing the right combos 2) bringing back the throwback helmets 3) other teams just continuing to choose to go full mono-white and dilute their looks and 4) Washington lmao

Really curious to see if Atlanta opens up the year with white at home against the Saints like they did vs. Philly in Week 1 last season. Would love to see the Saints in black over gold against Atlanta, which I think would likely happen.

I'm also curious when they'll wear the gradient, since they only wore it in London last season. Wouldn't mind seeing it against Chicago in Week 11 to add some color to that matchup. It was pretty rough in 2020.

And please tell me the throwback will be with the red helmet this year and not not until 2023.

Week 1:

BUF blue/white at LAR white/sol

PIT black/gold at CIN white/white

PHI white/white at DET blue/gray

BAL purple/white at NYJ white/white

NO black/gold at ATL white/white (could also see Atlanta wearing black white and NO in white/white)

CLE brown/white at CAR white/white

SF white/gold at CHI navy/white

NE navy/navy at MIA white/white (gonna guess regular white for MIA, not throwback)

JAC white/black at WAS burgundy/burgundy

IND blue/white at HOU white/white

GB white/gold at MIN purple/white

NYG blue/white at TEN white/navy (really hope the late afternoon kickoff inspires TEN to wear navy or light blue like in 2017)

LV black/silver at LAC white/white

KC white/red at ARI red/white (rare occasion where I'd welcome Arizona in black, but it's not likely in Week 1)

TB red/pewter at DAL white/mint (could also see Tampa in red/white)

DEN white/white at SEA navy/navy

On 5/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, DCarp1231 said:

If Jacksonville doesn’t wear teal pants and black socks, this is 100% the worst looking game of the year already.

There is no way the Jaguars don't wear all white in the summer in Ohio.

bSLCtu2.png

Given that we’ve never seen a team stray from their “official” home/away look in the hall of fame game, Im banking on this matchup right here.

1194764990.jpg.jpg

Really not too horrid, just very greyscale. Almost like the Raiders lack of color makes the Jags tealless aways look less out of place. Regardless, just one more year of these unis for the Jags (bring me teal numbers, baby🤞🤞)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

Given that we’ve never seen a team stray from their “official” home/away look in the hall of fame game, Im banking on this matchup right here.

1194764990.jpg.jpg

Really not too horrid, just very greyscale. Almost like the Raiders lack of color makes the Jags tealless aways look less out of place. Regardless, just one more year of these unis for the Jags (bring me teal numbers, baby🤞🤞)

That’s an intersquad practice. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

1194764990.jpg.jpg

i can’t see than making a change next year. Not to their main uniforms. If anything they’ll add a throwback.