2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

https://www.panthers.com/news/panthers-release-2022-jersey-schedule

Unbelievable. I thought they'd stop wearing white at home by Week 4 or 5. This is the longest they've worn it in years. First NINE games will be in white. Pathetic.

Light blue only once and in Week 17 at Tampa? Why are the Bucs obsessed with white? Why do the Panthers suddenly refuse to wear blue at home?

I mean at least we get to see the Bucs in red at Carolina in Week 7, but other than that, this schedule is simply terrible.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, smarisca03 said:

https://www.giants.com/news/giants-2022-uniform-schedule-classic-color-rush-legacy-throwback-helmet 

Giants release their uniform schedule and it leaves a little confusion 

Are the Giants waring blue on thanksgiving or are the cowboys wearing blue?

The Cowboys as of late wear their alternate blue uniforms on Thanksgiving, but I'm guessing that was the original intent and they swapped the weeks. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is disappointing if true. Hopefully the Giants made a mistake, as several teams have in the past with these things. The Broncos last year said they'd be in white at Dallas on theirs before releasing an "updated" uniform schedule.

On a side note, I'm really happy to see they won't be in blue at Tennessee like in 2014, probably thanks to the late afternoon kickoff. The Titans seem to only do white at home for 1pm games, which is nice.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

The Cowboys as of late wear their alternate blue uniforms on Thanksgiving. 

Cowboys already announced they will were the Navy throwbacks with the white helmets on Thanksgiving.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-unveil-alternate-helmet-for-2022-season

The Giants week 12 announcement is a mistake. 

2 minutes ago, canzman said:

Cowboys already announced they will were the Navy throwbacks with the white helmets on Thanksgiving.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-unveil-alternate-helmet-for-2022-season

The Giants week 12 announcement is a mistake. 

I thought the Giants announcement had them wearing white for that game. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I thought the Giants announcement had them wearing white for that game. 

The week 12 on the graphics is listed under Blue.
qrqtx2h0bftvikmzbhd3.jpg

Also the article on the site states "The Giants will don their primary blue jerseys with white pants for all other home games and when they travel to Dallas for a Thanksgiving Day matchup with the Cowboys on November 24."

Clearly a mistake.

• Like 1

We can assume the Cowboys one is a mistake, and that being said, this is pretty much a perfect uniform schedule. The only white at home forces the Cowboys into navy, and the blue throwbacks are a nice alternate look that will spice things up a couple of matchups. Panthers, take note.

• Like 2

Adding this because it's a helpful visual:

sf8tjkle7psw7pfiqg0k.jpg

Nice gimmick where they have two distinct uniform sets, even though the Classic and Color Rush are under two separate uniform programs.

This whole Nike classification deal is weird. Also note that it's "Blue" and "White," but not "Home" and "Road." As someone who has never gotten over "Icon," "Association," "Statement," and "Earned," this looks like bad things ahead for the NFL :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

sf8tjkle7psw7pfiqg0k.jpg

Nice gimmick where they have two distinct uniform sets, even though the Classic and Color Rush are under two separate uniform programs.

This whole Nike classification deal is weird. Also note that it's "Blue" and "White," but not "Home" and "Road." As someone who has never gotten over "Icon," "Association," "Statement," and "Earned," this looks like bad things ahead for the NFL :(

It’s helpful because it helps show how out of place the white uniform is compared to the rest of the uniforms

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The NFL has never had "home" and "road". Any team can wear white or color at home. Dallas' whole gimmick is wearing white at home. We even had color rush where both teams wore color. I don't see what "bad things" could be ahead for the NFL based off of this

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

sf8tjkle7psw7pfiqg0k.jpg

Bring back the grey pants

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 1